Lorazepam plus haloperidol is more effective than haloperidol alone at reducing agitation, study finds.
Researchers have found that a single serving of leafy green vegetables each day may slow dementia.
Many people caring for a family member with dementia want to put an end to screening the person for cancer as the dementia progresses, and are relieved when health care providers bring up the topic, according to the findings of a small focus-group study.
Although the occurrence of both cancer and Alzheimer's disease increases exponentially with age, researchers have discovered an inverse relationship between the two illnesses.
Memantine, which is already approved to help improve cognition in some patients with dementia, may limit declines in memory and cognitive function in patients who are undergoing WBRT to treat cancer that has spread to the brain.
End of life care for older people in the final stages of dementia needs urgent improvement, the authors of a review have concluded.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Adding Pertuzumab to Adjuvant Therapy Is Beneficial for Some Women with Early Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|