Most Recent Articles by Delicia Honen Yard
Consistent users of the Internet were more likely than never-users to engage in cancer-preventive behaviors, a large study revealed.
A combination of blood proteins was able to differentiate between benign lung nodules and early-stage lung cancer with 90% probability, thereby providing a diagnostic tool to avoid invasive biopsy on benign nodules.
Bladder cancer characterized by mutations of the STAG2 gene appears to be less likely to recur than bladder cancer with no such mutations, researchers have discovered.
Thyroid cancer discovered during imaging that is being performed for reasons other than evaluation of that gland is often similar to nonincidentally discovered thyroid cancer in terms of tumor size, pathology, and behavior.
The findings of two recent studies illuminate the cancer-fighting properties of resveratrol, a phytochemical found in red wine.
More Articles by Delicia Honen Yard
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|