DAYQUIL COLD & FLU LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 15mL; liq; contains sodium 71mg/15mL.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for DAYQUIL COLD & FLU LIQUID:
Nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. 6–11yrs: 15mL. ≥12yrs: 30mL. All: repeat every 4 hours; max 5 doses/24 hours (children) or 6 doses/24 hours (adults).
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. GI or GU obstruction. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers. Liquid: sodium-restricted diet.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Analgesic + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
LiquiCaps—12, 20, 40, 60; Liq—6oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|