Daily Oncology News
Early relapse of follicular lymphoma could be carefully considered when making decisions about treatment for these patients.
There is a perpetual gap between healthcare professionals and patient perceptions of incidence and impact on patients' daily life of CINV/RINV.
Outcomes for patients with low-grade gliomas have improved significantly in recent years, according to an analysis of clinical data collected from a US cancer registry over the past decade.
Low-dose radiation from X-rays, CT scans, and other medical imaging devices may not cause cancer, despite widespread belief to the contrary.
Age-adjusted prostate cancer-specific comorbidity index is strongly predictive of other-cause mortality, according to recent study data.
A three-drug combination antiemetic therapy including aprepitant or fosaprepitant improved the prevention rate of nausea and vomiting.
Thin patients with colorectal cancer have shorter survival than obese patients.
People with pancreatic cancer or ampullary cancer reported very high levels of needs.
Consumption of sugary drinks could be responsible for an estimated 184,000 deaths worldwide every year.
Slightly higher odds of melanoma for men on erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs were recorded, but lifestyles are probable culprit.
Industry Supported Education
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Using the navigation process to improve both your program and your patient outcomes
- Pilot program coordinates palliative care and support for rural communities
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Noninvasive colon cancer screening promising for African Americans
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Blood test detects breast cancer metastasis early
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|