Daily Oncology News
A Mediterranean-style diet can help protect against diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and breast cancer,research indicates.
The definition of dense breasts can range from 6.3 to 84.5 percent of patients, depending on radiologist.
Those with advanced disease are likely to be more optimistic than their oncologist regarding their prognosis.
Moderate physical activity can ease the stress that impairs memory among breast cancer survivors, research indicates.
Cervical cancer, and oropharyngeal cancers in men, account for most HPV-associated cancers.
Health experts note that opioids are prescribed too often, possibly because of poor training, and U.S. medical schools are expanding training to address the issue.
Lung cancers that manifest as nonsolid nodules seem to have indolent course, according to recent research data.
Findings suggest a possible increase in the risk of oral disease caused by e-cigarette use.
Likelihood of other chronic conditions will stress health care system in next two decades, as more patients with cancer live longer.
Although overall risk for uterine cancer after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy is not increased, the risk of serous/serous-like endometrial carcinoma is higher for BRCA1+ women.
Industry Supported Education
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- Mimicking Fasting During Chemotherapy Enhances T Cell Activity in Preclinical Study
- Chronic Pain Is More Likely for Women Who Undergo Armpit Lymph Node Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Significant Increase in US Cancer Center Advertising Seen in Past Decade
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Survey Highlights Barriers to Global Data Sharing
- Immunotherapy Combination Is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Monoclonal Antibody Shows Promise in Aggressive R/R Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Double Autologous HCT Improves Outcomes in High-risk Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Trastuzumab Biosimilar Comparable the Monoclonal Antibody for Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|