Daily Oncology News
New grading system for cancer-linked weight loss includes independent prognostic significance of BMI and percent weight loss.
Participants in prosocial versus standard group have higher level of depression, anxiety after intervention.
Better breast reconstruction outcomes may be one reason behind the trend of increasing mastectomy rates for early-stage breast cancer patients eligible for lumpectomy.
Nivolumab and dabrafenib plus trametinib up survival in melanoma without, with BRAF, respectively.
Proportion undergoing testing varies by demographic and health-related factors, and by state, a study found.
Research indicates smoking cessation boosts survival, even if there has been a weight gain.
Reduction in distress, unmet information needs with telephone-based, peer-support program
There has been an increase in physicians grading health care reform as "A" and a decrease in those grading it as a failure, according to recent survey data.
A video-based educational tool increased comprehension of prostate health terms in patients with a mean literacy level of 7th grade or higher.
Supply and manufacturing problems, plus fewer companies in the market are among the causes for soaring generic prices.
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- FOLFIRI treatment response not related to colorectal cancer classification by gene expression
- First targeted treatment to boost survival for esophageal cancer
- Fecal testing shows effectiveness for screening of familial colorectal cancer
- Exercise therapy benefits breast cancer survivors
- CT lung screening appears cost-effective
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|