Daily Oncology News
Recurrent exposure to antibiotics may increase the risk for cancer in specific organ sites.
Androgen deprivation therapy negative impacts the mood of patients with prostate cancer.
The FDA for the prevention of highly emetogenic and moderately emetogenic chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
In a study reviewing black women under 50 with invasive breast cancer, 12 percent had BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.
Patient outcomes associated with synchronous and sequential colorectal and liver resections in patients with stage IV colorectal cancer.
Relatively unaggressive prostate tumors are not likely to develop into metastatic disease or result in death.
Among patients with multiple myeloma, high compliance with exercise was associated with improvements in fatigue.
Oral palonosetron is non-inferior to intravenous palonosetron for the prevention of cisplatin-related chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV).
Circulating tumor DNA analysis spots stray cells months before scans detect breast cancer recurrence.
1 in 20 patients with cancer were admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) for a critical illness within 2 years of their diagnosis.
Industry Supported Education
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Counseling cancer survivors on family building options
- Imaging technique allows pediatric brain tumors to be classified noninvasively at diagnosis
- Antibiotic use was associated with increased risk for some cancers
- ADT impacts mood of patients with prostate cancer, as perceived by partners
- Varubi approved for nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemo
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|