Daily Oncology News
HPV DNA testing recommended in all resource settings; HIV should undergo screening more often
A component in cocoa seems to help control blood glucose and inflammation.
More melanomas are self-detected by women; men tend to have more melanomas in less visible locations.
Adopting healthy lifestyle can cut 25-year risk for the disease from 29 to 13 percent.
A recent study examined the current economic burden attributable to vaccine-preventable diseases among U.S. adults.
Safety of the smokeless tobacco product called into question after a study links it to increased prostate cancer mortality.
There is a higher risk of secondary primary cancer in obese male survivors versus the general population.
Researchers found wide variances in the cost of breast cancer chemotherapy, depending on the course of treatment selected.
The United States has remained near the bottom of the Bloomberg Health-Care Efficiency Index since its creation in 2012.
Human papillomavirus (HPV)-negative women have low long-term incidence of cervical cancer and CIN3+, which supports an extension of the cervical screening interval beyond five years for some, according to a study.
Industry Supported Education
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Prolactin Expression May Indicate Better Prognosis for Patients With TNBC
- Caregiver Mastery Linked to Patient Survival in Glioblastoma
- Treatment Facility Volume Associated With Mortality Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Role of regorafenib as second-line therapy and landscape of investigational treatment options in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|