Daily Oncology News
California and New York fully expanded Medicaid coverage under ACA, but Texas and Florida did not.
An art-based learning approach can help students become better at observation and appreciate the importance of communication.
New research indicates that magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) might have a role in early detection for those at high genetic risk of pancreatic cancer.
Chemotherapy fees for uninsured patients can be 43 times more than those seen for insured patients.
Faster growth rate for basal cell carcinomas is seen in association with recurrent tumors, larger tumors at presentation, and male sex.
Current unemployment for head and neck cancer survivors linked to harder physical work, surgical treatment, and risky alcohol consumption.
Although many patients with breast cancer are concerned about genetic risk for other cancer types, almost half don't have conversation with doctor about potential for future problems.
Study results indicate that body size in childhood may influence cancer risk decades later.
Research suggests supplements, and certain fish, might reduce the effects of chemotherapy.
An estimated 388,501 survivors of childhood cancer are living in the United States today and nearly one-third of them have a severe, disabling, or life-threatening condition, according to a new study.
Industry Supported Education
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|