Daily Oncology News
Researchers compared opioid use between head and neck cancer (HNCA) and lung or colon cancer (LCCA) cohorts.
Fifty-three percent of intervention participants used app to self-order a colorectal screening test.
Excretion of metabolites of acrylonitrile, acrolein, propylene oxide, acrylamide, crotonaldehyde up
Aggressive therapy does not appear to be more beneficial than conservative androgen deprivation therapy alone, according to a study.
Investigators conducted a prospective observational study involving patients with stage III colon cancer to examine the correlation of nut intake with cancer mortality.
Study finds metals, including lead, leak from e-cigarette heating coils into inhaled aerosols
Independent of cardiovascular risk factors, a history of cancer is a significant factor in future longevity.
Responses from the 2017 Patient-Provider Relationship Study indicate that most patients want greater connectivity, more online tools, and additional time with doctors.
Approximately 37 percent of young adult cancer survivors involved in this study had no follow-up following their treatment, with no significant variation seen across disease types.
Researchers conducted a systematic literature search to identify studies investigating the effectiveness of preoperative exercise on outcomes among oncology patients undergoing surgery.
Industry Supported Education
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|