Daily Oncology News
Bone marrow transplantation is a life-saving treatment for many people with blood cancers such as leukemia and lymphomas.
Gay and bisexual men indoor tan more frequently and report higher rates of skin cancer than heterosexual men.
Children living near the Fukushima nuclear meltdowns in Japan have a much higher rate of thyroid cancer diagnoses than that of children elsewhere.
Online targeted advertising based on Google search terms may be an effective way to deliver targeted skin cancer prevention education.
Risk of Cardiovascular Events Higher After Antiangiogenic Therapy for RCC in Persons Older Than 65 Years
Sunitinib and sorafenib may be associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular events in older patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Chemotherapy use associated with a survival benefit for Medicare patients with small cell lung cancer (SCLC) treated in a real-world setting.
Patient-reported outcomes have the potential to improve prognostication in patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
Surgical intervention for a non-lung cancer diagnosis is rare following low-dose computed tomography screening for lung cancer, a study has found, and concerns that wider adoption of the screen might lead to unnecessary surgeries appears unfounded.
Results of a meta-analysis shows reduction in rate of infection and shorter length of hospital staywith receipt of prebiotics and probiotics before surgery.
How prognostic conversations influence perception of life expectancy, distress, and the patient-physician relationship among patients with advanced cancer.
Industry Supported Education
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- MS Pain Management in Patients With Cancer
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Fukushima Radiation May Be Increasing Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Rates
- Targeted Online Advertising May Effectively Deliver Skin Cancer Prevention Education
- DNA Alterations Occur the Earliest in Lung Cancer Development
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|