Daily Oncology News
Inactivity boosts risk for falls, broken bones, serious disease, and early death, CDC warns.
A twenty percent decrease in cancer death rate among children and adolescents has taken place from 1999 to 2014.
About 20 percent of drugs considered important by physicians were not taken correctly by patients.
NeoadjuvantcChemotherapy (NACT) use went up from 2003 to 2012; linked to shorter overall survival in stage IIIC but not stage IV disease.
Early care after an incurable cancer diagnosis improves quality of life and also increases the chances of having end-of-life discussions.
Pevonedistat was effective for inhibiting proliferation of melanoma cell lines in vitro, research indicates.
Almost 15 percent of older adults surveyed used high-risk methods for obtaining prescription opioids, according to a recent study.
Approaches such as acupuncture, massage, and tai chi may ease discomfort
Smartphones can motivate patients to stay on track with lifestyle changes.
Improvement seen in all age levels, but millions still struggle with the cost of prescription drugs
Industry Supported Education
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Hearing Loss in Polycythemia Vera
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Incontinence Affects QOL for Survivors of Gynecologic Cancers
- Robotic Surgery Provides Good Outcomes and Survival in Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- SBRT Improves Overall and Disease-Specific Survival in Stage I NSCLC
- Patients Receiving RT in APBI Facilities Despite Eligibility for Observation
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Improves Likelihood of Deeper Molecular Response
- ASCO, ASTRO Issue Guideline Update for Postmastectomy RT
- Study Assesses Efficacy of Ramucirumab in HCC by Child-Pugh Score
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|