Daily Oncology News
The FDA extended indications for nivolumab (Opdivo) to include treatment of advanced (metastatic) renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
S-1 is just as effective in terms of overall survival as a taxane as first-line treatment for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Nanoliposomal irinotecan in combination with fluorouracil and folinic acid improves survival in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Both in-person and telephone counseling were effective weight loss strategies in breast cancer survivors and resulted in favorable effects.
The use of anastrozole for the prevention of breast cancer was associated with a higher incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
Overall screening colonoscopy rate in New York City got a boost from a concerted effort to increase colorectal cancer screening rates.
Survivors of the 10 most common cancers diagnosed in adolescents and young adults (AYAs) are at considerably higher risk for diseases.
Patients who are undergoing radiotherapy for prostate cancer may benefit from yoga.
TESARO Inc has announced that rolapitant (Varubi), a neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptor antagonist, is now available in the United States.
Herpes zoster (HZ) is associated with a modestly increased risk of several cancers, particularly hematologic malignancies.
Industry Supported Education
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Yoga Provides Mental, Emotional, and Physical Benefits for Patients With Cancer
- Citywide Program Increases Rates, Eliminates Racial Disparities in Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Using Paclitaxel Plus Cisplatin in the Treatment of Elderly Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- International Study Charts Genetic Trajectory for Melanoma
- Risk of Several Autoimmune Diseases Increased in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Protein Biomarker Assays for Diagnosing Thyroid Cancer May Show Inaccurate Readings
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|