Daily Oncology News
Receipt of the 21-gene recurrence score assay (RS) impacts breast cancer treatment and health care costs.
The incidence of febrile neutropenia was significantly higher among patients who received pegfilgrastim prophylaxis on the same day.
Use of estrogen with progestin increases the risk of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer in African American women.
The FDA extended indications for nivolumab (Opdivo) to include treatment of advanced (metastatic) renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
S-1 is just as effective in terms of overall survival as a taxane as first-line treatment for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Nanoliposomal irinotecan in combination with fluorouracil and folinic acid improves survival in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Both in-person and telephone counseling were effective weight loss strategies in breast cancer survivors and resulted in favorable effects.
The use of anastrozole for the prevention of breast cancer was associated with a higher incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
Overall screening colonoscopy rate in New York City got a boost from a concerted effort to increase colorectal cancer screening rates.
Survivors of the 10 most common cancers diagnosed in adolescents and young adults (AYAs) are at considerably higher risk for diseases.
Industry Supported Education
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Yoga Provides Mental, Emotional, and Physical Benefits for Patients With Cancer
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- Rates of PSA Screening and Early Stage Prostate Cancer Are Declining
- Use of Genomic Testing in Breast Cancer Has Greater Impact on Treatment, Costs
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Estrogen Plus Progestin Use Increases ER+ Breast Cancer Risk in African American Women
- CSF1R Inhibition May Ease Debilitating Adverse Event of Ovarian Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|