Daily Oncology News
Alcohol-related cancers account for 5.5 percent of all cancers treated annually worldwide.
Lomustine plus bevacizumab may increase progression-free, but not overall, survival versus lomustine alone in progressive glioblastoma.
Women with ER-positive BC who stop therapy after 5 years have steady recurrence rate up to 20 years afterward.
Increased risk seen in H. pylori-infected subjects who received eradication therapy
Increasing fiber consumption after diagnosis may lower risk of all-cause, CRC-specific mortality.
The 70-GS was linked to change in treatment decisions for intermediate-risk patients based on 21-gene assay.
Acalabrutinib is a treatment option for patients with mantle cell lymphoma who have not responded to prior treatment.
The use of flow cytometry has demonstrated usefulness in multiple myeloma recurrence assessment.
The recommendation of an HCP is a key factor in the decision to employ selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) for patients at higher risk for breast cancer.
Breast cancer patients on paclitaxel had lower incidence of peripheral neuropathy with cryotherapy, researchers found.
Industry Supported Education
- Compound in Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increases Prostate Cancer Risk
- Acupuncture an Effective Alternative Treatment for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Response to Anemia Treatment Differs in Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma
- Fertility Preservation in Male Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer
- Social, Psychiatric Variables Reduce Cognitive Functioning, QoL in HNC
- HPV and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Pain Control More Easily Achieved With Nurse-Led Education in Bone Metastases
- Using Nutrition-Based Strategies to Manage Adverse Effects of Cancer
- Palliative Care Associated With Decreased Costs For Patients With Advanced Cancer
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Online Learning Modules Improve Exercise Counseling, But Not Participation
- ASCO Issues Statement Addressing Alcohol and Cancer
- Duloxetine May Improve AI-Associated Joint Pain in Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection Predictive for Lymphedema in Breast Cancer
- Drug Combination Does Not Extend Glioblastoma Survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|