Generic Name and Formulations:
Cysteamine 0.44%; ophthalmic soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for CYSTARAN:
Treatment of corneal cystine cystal accumulation in patients with cystinosis.
Adults and Children:
Instill one drop in each eye every waking hour. Discard after 1 week of use.
Remove contact lenses prior to application; may reinsert after 15 mins. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Light sensitivity, redness, eye pain/irritation, headache, visual field defects; possible benign intracranial hypertension.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|