CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP MAXIMUM STRENGTH FLU:
Cough, pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 6 hours; max 8 tabs/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Outcomes in SCCHN Improved With Swap of Docetaxel for 5-FU in Palliative Regimen
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|