CORDRAN TAPE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for CORDRAN TAPE:
Adults and Children:
Clean and dry area before each use. Apply every 12hrs; may replace every 24hrs if tolerated.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Avoid use near eyes. Systemic absorption increased by more potent steroids, prolonged use, use over large surface area, or use of occlusive dressings. Avoid abrupt cessation in chronic use. Occlude only if necessary; do not occlude higher potency products. Do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on patients. Do not use on face, groin, or axillae. Monitor adrenal function in children if a high potency product or occlusion is used. Discontinue or reduce dose or potency if HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria, or irritation occurs. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, other local effects; immunosuppression, masks infections, intracranial hypertension, HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%—30g, 60g, 120g; Crm 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Oint 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|