CORDRAN OINTMENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for CORDRAN OINTMENT:
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film to affected area 2–3 times daily.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Avoid use near eyes. Systemic absorption increased by more potent steroids, prolonged use, use over large surface area, or use of occlusive dressings. Avoid abrupt cessation in chronic use. Occlude only if necessary; do not occlude higher potency products. Do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on patients. Do not use on face, groin, or axillae. Monitor adrenal function in children if a high potency product or occlusion is used. Discontinue or reduce dose or potency if HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria, or irritation occurs. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, other local effects; immunosuppression, masks infections, intracranial hypertension, HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%—30g, 60g, 120g; Crm 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Oint 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|