Generic Name and Formulations:
Glatiramer acetate 20mg/mL, 40mg/mL; soln for SC inj; contains mannitol; preservative-free.
Indications for COPAXONE:
Relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
Supervise 1st dose. Give only by SC inj into arms, abdomen, hips, thighs. Rotate inj sites. ≥18yrs: 20mg once daily or 40mg three times weekly (at least 48hrs apart). The 20mg/mL and 40mg/mL injections are not interchangeable.
<18yrs: not established.
Risk of post-injection reactions. May potentially interfere with immune functions. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Inj site reactions, vasodilatation, rash, dyspnea, chest pain, asthenia, infection, pain, nausea, anxiety; rare: lipoatrophy, skin necrosis.
Single-use prefilled syringes 20mg/mL—30; 40mg/mL—12
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|