CONDYLOX GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Podofilox 0.5%; topical gel.
Indications for CONDYLOX GEL:
Soln: External genital warts. Gel: External genital and perianal warts.
Apply twice daily every 12 hrs for 3 days, then discontinue for 4 days; may repeat if needed; max 4 treatment cycles. Use applicator with solution; may use applicator or finger to apply gel. Max 0.5g/day or 0.5mL/day.
Not for use on mucous membrane warts. Avoid eyes. Confirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local reactions (e.g., burning, inflammation, erosion, pain, itching, bleeding), headache.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|