Approaches such as acupuncture, massage, and tai chi may ease discomfort
Infrared laser moxibustion, an infrared laser treatment combined with a traditional acupuncture modality, appears safe and effective in relieving cancer-related fatigue.
Acupressure reduced persistent fatigue in women who had been treated for breast cancer, improving both sleep and quality of life.
Supplemental ginger before and during treatment raises antioxidant levels in patients undergoing chemotherapy.
A lower dose of abiraterone acetate with a low fat meal may have the same effect as taking the standard dose as recommended on an empty stomach.
Women with poor metabolic health have a greater risk of colorectal cancer than those with increased weight.
Predictive risk model shows that lifestyle choices have a greater influence on risk for colorectal cancer than does genetic factors.
Dr Lori Baudino, a clinical psychologist and dance/movement therapist, discusses a program that helps children with cancer cope with their disease and treatment, and learn to be children again.
Despite the known benefits of physical activity for breast cancer survivors, a large proportion of this population continues to be physically inactive after treatment.
After experiencing the benefits of meditation to help himself cope with the stress of caring for patients with cancer, this oncologist leads classes teaching those patients to use the tool to better cope with their disease and its effects.
There are benefits for breast and colorectal cancer survivors with mindfulness-based stress reduction, study data indicates.
Randomized trial shows beneficial effect for yoga combined with meditation in breast cancer survivors.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|