Approaches such as acupuncture, massage, and tai chi may ease discomfort
Infrared laser moxibustion, an infrared laser treatment combined with a traditional acupuncture modality, appears safe and effective in relieving cancer-related fatigue.
Acupressure reduced persistent fatigue in women who had been treated for breast cancer, improving both sleep and quality of life.
The impact of weight loss on risk for endometrial cancer in postmenopausal women was assessed in women enrolled in the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
Lifelong soy consumption improves tamoxifen response in women with breast cancer; however, adding soy to diet after initiating tamoxifen therapy may not provide the same benefits.
An analysis of data from women with stage I to III breast cancer investigated the potential association between protein intake and survival.
A higher consumption of nuts was associated with a lower overall risk for developing lung cancer irrespective of smoking status.
Both men and women who exercised 1 to 2 days each week conferred significant health benefits.
Moderate but not vigorous activity proved beneficial for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
After experiencing the benefits of meditation to help himself cope with the stress of caring for patients with cancer, this oncologist leads classes teaching those patients to use the tool to better cope with their disease and its effects.
There are benefits for breast and colorectal cancer survivors with mindfulness-based stress reduction, study data indicates.
Randomized trial shows beneficial effect for yoga combined with meditation in breast cancer survivors.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|