For both genders, grief reactions linked to emotional distress among those at high levels of burnout.
Significant differences exist based on sex, age, education level, unit, acuity, and nursing management changes, research indicates.
The American Nurses Association's impending position statement on nurse fatigue may focus on total number of hours worked, not just length of shift.
Burnout was reduced and secondary trauma improved by a 6-week initiative to prevent compassion fatigue.
An aromatherapy intervention decreased work-stress related to tension, worry, and demands, according to a study.
Oncology nurses are exposed every day to so much pain and suffering. Any suggestions?
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|