Various CBCT programs seek to address clinician burnout and compassion fatigue.
A challenging patient case illustrates how caring for each other enables oncology nurses to provide better patient care.
For both genders, grief reactions linked to emotional distress among those at high levels of burnout.
Significant differences exist based on sex, age, education level, unit, acuity, and nursing management changes, research indicates.
The American Nurses Association's impending position statement on nurse fatigue may focus on total number of hours worked, not just length of shift.
Burnout was reduced and secondary trauma improved by a 6-week initiative to prevent compassion fatigue.
An aromatherapy intervention decreased work-stress related to tension, worry, and demands, according to a study.
Oncology nurses are exposed every day to so much pain and suffering. Any suggestions?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|