This study investigated the impact of exercise (1 hour/week) and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyp recurrence among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Higher serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) correlated with a reduced risk of cancer in women.
Type 2 diabetes is associated with a moderately increased risk of colorectal cancer.
ONS Connections: Computer-tailored intervention increases colon cancer screening in low-income black patientsNovember 18, 2012
A computer-tailored intervention was more effective than a brochure at increasing the completion of fecal occult blood tests and moving low-income black patients toward action.
Most advanced colorectal cancer patients receive chemotherapy even if they doubt the benefits.
Colorectal tumors with mutations in the MRE11 gene may be vulnerable to PARP inhibitors, a class of drugs that has already demonstrated safety in early clinical trials of breast and ovarian cancers.
Sending patients reminders to undergo colorectal cancer screening can increase screening rates in the short term, according to two recent reports.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|