Colorectal Cancer News & Features
Poorer outcome seen in study when tumor began on the organ's right side
Patients who reported physician-controlled decisions about their cancer care, versus shared decision-making, were less likely to report receiving excellent quality of care, according to study results.
High levels of TNF alpha in a tumor prove to be an independent prognostic indicator for a favorable course of colorectal cancer.
Cigarette smoking doubles the mortality risk for colorectal cancer survivors.
Research suggests that over the last 20 years colorectal cancer (CRC) rates been increasing among young and early middle-aged American adults.
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Missing 30 minutes of sleep on weekdays linked to obesity, insulin resistance
- Intimate relationships as important to cancer care as medical interventions
- Lycopene may decrease risk of renal cell carcinoma in postmenopausal women
- Inherited gene variations tied to treatment-related hearing loss in cancer patients
- Improvements in cancer survival better for younger patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|