Colorectal Cancer News & Features
Patients who consulted an unknown doctor tended to have their lung and colorectal cancer symptoms picked up more quickly.
ORLANDO, FL—A walk-through colon is creating the buzz needed to help a hospital in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, achieve its goal of having 80% of the population screened for colon cancer by 2018, according to a presentation at the ONS 40th Annual Congress.
ORLANDO, FL—Gastrointestinal oncology nurse navigation improved the timeliness and quality of care for patients with GI malignancies, according to research presented at the ONS 40th Annual Congress.
Research evidence suggests that a blood test could be employed to identify patients with colorectal cancer who might benefit from more intensive chemotherapy.
Cancer-related symptoms were associated with health-related quality of life impairments in recently diagnosed patients with colorectal and lung cancer,
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- 'Lean Six Sigma' Approach Raises Call Light Responsiveness Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Kaizen Huddle Board Use Enhances Patient Care, Reduces Process Waste in Ambulatory Cancer Center
- Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection Prevention Roadshow Brings Education to Units
- Study finds $1 test using gold nanoparticles outperforms PSA screen for prostate cancer
- Persistent swollen neck glands could be suspicious for cancer
- Brachytherapy decreases risk of prostate cancer five-year recurrence
- Visiting the same primary care physician may delay cancer diagnosis
- No association is seen between reproductive history or hormone use and lung cancer risk in women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|