Colorectal Cancer News & Features
Patient outcomes associated with synchronous and sequential colorectal and liver resections in patients with stage IV colorectal cancer.
A clinical scoring system for colon cancer risk could help physicians determine which patients require colonoscopies and which could be adequately screened using less invasive methods.
Regular aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may lower the long-term risk of colorectal cancer (CRC), new study data suggests.
Colonoscopy withdrawal times of 6 minutes or more are associated with lower colon cancer rates.
Researchers assessed the incidence of VTEs in a cohort of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) who were treated with bevacizumab.
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Counseling cancer survivors on family building options
- Imaging technique allows pediatric brain tumors to be classified noninvasively at diagnosis
- Antibiotic use was associated with increased risk for some cancers
- ADT impacts mood of patients with prostate cancer, as perceived by partners
- Varubi approved for nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemo
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|