Colorectal Cancer News & Features
High pre-diagnosis body mass index (BMI) was associated with increased mortality among patients with colorectal cancer.
Louisiana has one of the highest incidence and mortality rates of colon cancer in the United States.
State regulations of health insurance and practitioners are significantly associated with time receive breast or colorectal cancer diagnoses.
Approximately 5% of all colorectal cases are due to hereditary causes, such as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) or Lynch syndrome.
An increased understanding of how a certain tumor suppressor molecule works to prevent tumor growth may open the door to a personalized treatment approach for colon cancer.
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- St. John's wort: natural does not necessarily mean safe
- No association between opioids, breast cancer recurrence
- Researchers, providers need to address cancer health care disparities in LGBTQ community
- New combination could make cancer more sensitive to chemotherapy
- New approach to treating B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia shows promise
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|