Colorectal Cancer News & Features
Higher adenoma detection rates may be associated with much lower lifetime colorectal cancer incidence and death without higher overall costs, research indicates.
Thin patients with colorectal cancer have shorter survival than obese patients.
Recent trial results indicate that mistakes in mismatch repair genes may accurately predict which patients with colon will respond to PD-1 inhibitors.
Higher-quality colonoscopies, which need not be more expensive, are linked to lower colorectal cancer risk.
Nut consumption is associated with a reduced risk for developing certain types of cancer, but not type 2 diabetes.
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Using the navigation process to improve both your program and your patient outcomes
- Pilot program coordinates palliative care and support for rural communities
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Noninvasive colon cancer screening promising for African Americans
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Blood test detects breast cancer metastasis early
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|