Colorectal Cancer News & Features
RNA test of blood platelets can detect, classify, and pinpoint the location of cancer by analyzing a sample equivalent to 1 drop of blood. Using this new method, researchers were able to identify cancer with 96% accuracy.
Overall screening colonoscopy rate in New York City got a boost from a concerted effort to increase colorectal cancer screening rates.
A stool DNA test for colorectal cancer was found to be an accurate noninvasive screening option for Alaska Native people, a population with one of the highest rates of colorectal cancer in the world, according to a recent study.
High levels of vitamin C kill certain kinds of colorectal cancers in cell cultures and mice, according to a new study. The findings suggest that scientists could one day harness vitamin C to develop targeted treatments.
Disparities in colorectal cancer (CRC) death rates take a large toll on the United States economy.
Clinical Trial: Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on 5-FU for colorectal patients. Intra-operative Chemotherapy With 5-FU for Colorectal Cancer Patients Receiving Curative Resection: Efficacy and Safety (IOCCRC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis and metastatic colorectal cancer. Biomarker Analysis for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (MCC)
Clinical Trial: Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on biomarker analysis for translational integration in colorectal cancer. Assessment of Clinically Related Outcomes and Biomarker Analysis for Translational Integration in Colorectal Cancer (ACROBATICC)
Clinical trial focusing on colorectal cancer prevention. Ohio Colorectal Cancer Prevention Initiative (OCCPI)
Clinical trial focusing on familial colorectal cancer registry. Familial Colorectal Cancer Registry in Hispanics (PURIFICAR)
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer can use this fact sheet to learn more about personalized medicine and KRAS gene testing.
This fact sheet answers some commonly asked questions about colorectal cancer screening.
Treatment for colorectal cancer can be stressful and cause lasting changes to the body. This fact sheet offers tips for coping with the disease.
This patient fact sheet explains two tests used in an approach called "personalized medicine." Doctors use these tests to plan colorectal cancer treatment that will be the most effective for an individual patient.
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Blood Sample Offers a New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Nanoliposomal Irinotecan Extends Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- ASH 2015 Placeholder
- Prescription Coverage Impacts Treatment Adherence in Breast Cancer, Even for Low-cost Drugs
- Late-onset Remission Seen in Patients With Lymphoma Treated with Immunomodulatory Drugs
- Impact of Early Palliative Care Varies Depending on Patient Age, Gender
- Weight Gain May Follow Head and Neck Cancer Operations
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|