CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY READ OVULATION TEST:
Determination of luteinizing hormone (ovulation predictor).
Easy Read: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or immerse in urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Dark blue line indicates the presence of LH. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5–7 seconds or dip in urine sample for 15 seconds, follow test instructions. Smiling face indicates the presence of LH.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with LH and hCG-containing drugs.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|