CITRANATAL DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.4mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 20mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as citrate) 125mg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150micrograms, iron (as carbonyl and gluconate) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, docusate sodium 50mg; scored tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg; caps.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for CITRANATAL DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal 90 DHA blister pack (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6; CitraNatal Rx tabs—100; CitraNatal Harmony—30; CitraNatal B-Calm blister pack (5 tabs + 10 tabs)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test for Select BRCA Mutations Gets FDA Nod
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|