Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News and Features
Frontline Bosutinib Superior to Imatinib for Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
Bosutinib outperformed imatinib as first-line therapy for patients with Ph+ chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase, according to trial data.
Results of this study reveal the impact on quality of life and consequent adherence to therapy for patients with CML-CP receiving nilotinib as second-line therapy.
Researchers evaluated the molecular response in patients with CML-CP treated with pioglitazone in combination with imatinib, the results of which suggest that adding pioglitazone to a kinase inhibitor may have a synergistic effect.
Researchers examined the frequency of TKI-induced hemorrhagic colitis among patients with CML treated with dasatinib and evaluated the efficacy of screening with a fecal occult blood test followed by colonoscopy in this patient population.
A report of an evaluation of the benefit of ibrutinib in relapsed CLL following allogeneic HSCT based on an analysis of data from patients with relapsed CLL who received ibrutinib salvage therapy after allogeneic HSCT.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|