Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News and Features
Frontline Bosutinib Superior to Imatinib for Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
Bosutinib outperformed imatinib as first-line therapy for patients with Ph+ chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase, according to trial data.
Results of this study reveal the impact on quality of life and consequent adherence to therapy for patients with CML-CP receiving nilotinib as second-line therapy.
Researchers evaluated the molecular response in patients with CML-CP treated with pioglitazone in combination with imatinib, the results of which suggest that adding pioglitazone to a kinase inhibitor may have a synergistic effect.
Researchers examined the frequency of TKI-induced hemorrhagic colitis among patients with CML treated with dasatinib and evaluated the efficacy of screening with a fecal occult blood test followed by colonoscopy in this patient population.
A report of an evaluation of the benefit of ibrutinib in relapsed CLL following allogeneic HSCT based on an analysis of data from patients with relapsed CLL who received ibrutinib salvage therapy after allogeneic HSCT.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|