CHILDREN'S MUCINEX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 100mg; per 5mL; grape flavor; alcohol free; contains sodium 3mg.
Indications for CHILDREN'S MUCINEX:
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 2.5–5mL every 4 hours. 6–11yrs: 5–10mL every 4 hours. Max 6 doses/day.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers. Mini-Melts: Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet.
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash.
Tabs 600mg, Max Strength (YES); Pkts, Soln (NO)
Tabs 600mg—20, 40, 100, 500; Max Strength—14, 28; Pkts—12; Soln—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|