CHILDREN'S BENADRYL-D ALLERGY/SINUS LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 5mL; alcohol- and sugar-free; grape flavor; contains sodium 13mg/5mL.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S BENADRYL-D ALLERGY/SINUS LIQUID:
Rhinorrhea and congestion.
10mL every 4hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: 5mL. Repeat every 4hrs as needed.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant diphenhydramine products (including topicals).
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. Sodium-restricted diet.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. Guanethidine, other antihypertensives antagonized.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|