[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] A review of diagnostic parameters and management modalities for checkpoint inhibitor-induced hepatic toxicity is presented.
Using a mouse model of HER2+ breast cancer, researchers tested the efficiency of combined epigenetic modulation and checkpoint inhibition using the histone deacetylase inhibitor ENT and antibodies for 2 checkpoint inhibitor proteins. These findings were presented at the 2017 SABCS.
As the use of checkpoint inhibitors increases in many types of cancer, oncology nurses need to learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of pneumonitis, a rare but life-threatening adverse effect of these agents.
Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
Patients with advanced kidney cancer received broad-spectrum antibiotics less than a month before initiating immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy.
A healthy immune system may be the key to effective radiation therapy for cancer patients.
Research in mouse models has identified molecules that can bind to cancer cells and induce apoptosis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- National Cancer Drug Shortages Unknown to Many Patients
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|