CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%, water, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, dimethicone, diisopropyl sebacate, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sucrose tristearate, dimethiconol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, panthenol, triethanolamine, allantoin, carbomer, potassium sorabte, zine gluconate, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine; crm; oil- and fragrance-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30:
To moisturize oily and acne-prone skin, as part of a daily skin care regimen.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. Apply to face and neck in the AM. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply at least every 2 hours.
Emollient + sunscreen.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Age Not a Deterrent to Immunotherapy for Malignant Melanoma
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|