Cervical Cancer News & Features
Comparison of Survival Outcomes Between Radical Hysterectomy and Definitive Radiochemotherapy in Stage IB1 and IIA1 Cervical Cancer
[Cancer Management and Research] A comparison study evaluated whether radical hysterectomy or radiochemotherapy provides superior survival outcomes for patients with stage IB1 or IIA1 cervical cancer.
In an effort to find alternatives to cisplatin as a radiation sensitizer, due to its dose-dependent toxicity and resistance, researchers are exploring food-based options such as blueberry extract.
This fact sheet examines possible links between human papillomaviruses (HPVs) and cancer.
HIV infection may not have a contributory effect on the incidence of invasive cervical cancer (ICC) in women as they age.
Axalimogene filolisbac, an intravenous vaccine currently in clinical trials, could prevent often-fatal cervical cancer relapse.
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|