Cervical Cancer News & Features
Scientists used a genetically engineered vaccine to successfully eradicate high-grade precancerous cervical lesions in nearly one-half of women who received the vaccine in a clinical trial.
A better understanding of the association between barriers to care and clinical outcomes within patient navigation programs.
A patient navigator program was successful in lowering the rate of missed appointments for cervical cancer evaluation following a Pap smear by twenty percent.
Women with cervical or endometrial cancer can safely receive extended-field intensity modulated radiation therapy (EF-IMRT) without increased risk of duodenal toxicity.
Fatalistic beliefs may affect completion of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine series in some areas of the United States.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Yoga Provides Mental, Emotional, and Physical Benefits for Patients With Cancer
- Citywide Program Increases Rates, Eliminates Racial Disparities in Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Using Paclitaxel Plus Cisplatin in the Treatment of Elderly Patients With Esophageal Cancer
- International Study Charts Genetic Trajectory for Melanoma
- Risk of Several Autoimmune Diseases Increased in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Protein Biomarker Assays for Diagnosing Thyroid Cancer May Show Inaccurate Readings
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|