Cervical Cancer News & Features
Although HPV vaccination is expected to decrease the cancer burden from HPV across all racial and ethnic groups, some disparities are expected to persist and widen if their causes are not addressed, including lack of access to screening, timely diagnoses, and treatment.
A potential link between long-term oral treatment with nucleos(t)ide analogues for chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) and an increased risk of colorectal and cervical cancers was demonstrated.
In patients with cervical cancer who do not have enlarged lymph nodes, SPECT-MRI imaging of their sentinel lymph nodes (SLNs) could assess whether metastases are present.
Offering free pap smears for cervical cancer screening did not increase pap smear frequency in low income women, even though low income and socioeconomic status are more likely to predict women skipping pap smears.
Follow-up of people whose screening examinations showed abnormal findings occurred faster for breast cancer than for colorectal and cervical cancers, according to a recent study involving more than 1 million people who underwent screening for these cancers.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- No Clinical Benefit to Expanding Gene Panel Beyond Ovarian and Breast Cancer Genes in High-risk Women
- A Protein Could Predict the Response to Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma
- Response to T-cell Immunotherapy Promising for Patients With Advanced B-cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Results Matches Development Locale With Subtype of Disease in Glioblastoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Including Quality Measures In Treatment Regimens Increases Survival in Stage IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate Cancer
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- Biomarker Indicates Which Patients With Colorectal Cancer Will Respond to Cetuximab
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|