Cervical Cancer News & Features
A potential link between long-term oral treatment with nucleos(t)ide analogues for chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) and an increased risk of colorectal and cervical cancers was demonstrated.
In patients with cervical cancer who do not have enlarged lymph nodes, SPECT-MRI imaging of their sentinel lymph nodes (SLNs) could assess whether metastases are present.
Offering free pap smears for cervical cancer screening did not increase pap smear frequency in low income women, even though low income and socioeconomic status are more likely to predict women skipping pap smears.
Follow-up of people whose screening examinations showed abnormal findings occurred faster for breast cancer than for colorectal and cervical cancers, according to a recent study involving more than 1 million people who underwent screening for these cancers.
Adherence to cancer screening recommendations was not found to vary by race/ethnicity and body weight/obesity. In a focused look at the influence of body mass index (BMI) as a measure of obesity, some screening disparities may be decreasing.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Phase 1 Study Results Show CAR T-cell Therapy Promising in Solid Brain Tumors
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Follow-up Calls, Clinician Assessment May Identify Patients Who Need Adherence Support
- A Review of Systemic Treatment in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Precision Medicine Resource Center Improves Patient Education
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Acupuncture Improves Management of Hot Flashes, Quality of Life in Breast Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Lower Risk of Cancer in Women
- Getting Started: Implementation of an Oncology Navigation Program That Meets Community Needs
- The First Call: The Importance of an Initial Assessment
- New Mechanism to Target RAS Genes Identified
- Previous Cancers Linked to Higher Rates for Death and New Cancers in Organ Transplantation Recipients
- Risk for Fatal Cardiovascular Events Not Increased in Patients With Breast Cancer Taking Aromatase Inhibitors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|