Cervical Cancer News & Features
Researchers note that CDC recommends vaccination at age 11 or 12, but only half of girls receiving the vaccination get it at the proper age.
ACOG still recommending women aged 30 to 65 be screened with Pap or HPV/Pap combination, however.
Women with clear surgical margins after the initial excision are more likely to remain disease-free.
A drug typically used to treat infection of the retina in people with AIDS has been shown, for the first time, to sensitize cervical cancer to both chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Number of adolescent girls receiving the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine much lower in states with higher rates of cervical cancer.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Colorectal cancer incidence is increasing among young adults
- Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Nutrition education may help prevent breast cancer recurrence
- New study helps physicians and patients determine prostate cancer risk
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Cancer biopsies found not to promote cancer spread
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Cancer diagnoses diminishes adherence to diabetes medications
- Consideration of comorbidity in cancer treatment decision-making in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Moderate lifetime marijuana smoking not associated with lung function decline
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|