Cervical Cancer News & Features
Despite confirmation of a link between routine Pap smear screening and a lower risk of developing cervical cancer in women older than 65 years, most US health guidelines discourage older women from undergoing routine Pap smears unless they have pre-existing risk factors.
Fewer cervical cell anomalies were present on cervical cancer screens of young women in Canada who received the HPV vaccine through a school-based program.
Cervical cancer, and oropharyngeal cancers in men, account for most HPV-associated cancers.
The addition of a patient navigation component to a population-based IT system boosted screening rates for breast cancer, cervical cancer, and colorectal cancer in patients at high risk for nonadherence.
ASCO has published its first clinical practice guideline on invasive cervical cancer, and the guidelines are the first to offer treatment recommendations tailored to resource availability.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Incidence of Early Stage Prostate Cancer Lower After USPSTF Recommendation Against PSA Testing
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Users Support Indoor Tanning Device Age Restrictions, Stronger Health Warnings, But Not Total Ban
- Bone Marrow vs Bloodstream: Stem Cell Source Influences Transplantation Outcomes
- Favorable Perioperative Outcomes After Resection of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer Treated With Neoadjuvant Stereotactic Radiation and Chemotherapy Compared with Upfront Pancreatectomy for Resectable Cancer
- Adolescent Girls With Breast Cancer Family History Have Higher Self-esteem
- Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Prolongs PFS in Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|