Cervical Cancer News & Features
Scientists used a genetically engineered vaccine to successfully eradicate high-grade precancerous cervical lesions in nearly one-half of women who received the vaccine in a clinical trial.
A better understanding of the association between barriers to care and clinical outcomes within patient navigation programs.
A patient navigator program was successful in lowering the rate of missed appointments for cervical cancer evaluation following a Pap smear by twenty percent.
Women with cervical or endometrial cancer can safely receive extended-field intensity modulated radiation therapy (EF-IMRT) without increased risk of duodenal toxicity.
Fatalistic beliefs may affect completion of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine series in some areas of the United States.
Cervical Cancer Videos
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Yoga May Reduce Side Effects in Patients Receiving Treatment for Prostate Cancer
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- Protein Biomarker Assays for Diagnosing Thyroid Cancer May Show Inaccurate Readings
- Cancer Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation: What Will It Take for These Services to Catch On?
- New Model for Breast Cancer Risk in Hispanic Women Is the First to be Based Exclusively on Data From Hispanic Women
- Blood Sample New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Liquid Biopsy of Cerebrospinal Fluid More Effective in Managing Brain Tumors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|