CEREFOLIN NAC Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate calcium (Metafolin) 6mg, Algae-S powder 90.314mg, methylcobalamin 2mg, N-acetylcysteine 600mg; caplets.
Alfasigma USA, Inc.
Indications for CEREFOLIN NAC:
Clinical dietary management of mild cognitive impairment.
Use only under medical supervision. 1 caplet daily.
Avoid if renal stones occur. Do not administer to critically ill patients. Folic acid may mask Vit.B12 deficiency, including pernicious anemia. History of peptic ulcer. Chronic liver disease. Pre-term newborns. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Concomitant nitrates: increased risk of headaches. Capecitabine toxicity increased with addition of leucovorin. May produce false-positive result in nitroprusside test for ketone bodies.
Allergic reactions, mild transient diarrhea, itching, transitory exanthema, feeling body swelling, nausea, vomiting, rash, flushing, epigastric pain, constipation, headache; rare: renal stones.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|