This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Cancer cells hide from the body's natural defenses. This overview explains how immunotherapeutic strategies expose cancer cells to the immune system.
Head and neck cancer treatments have high morbidity rates. Newer options reduce morbidities and offer patients better quality of life after treatment.
This activity from myCME offers a review of groundbreaking molecular research and novel treatment options for patients with NSCLC.
A primer on what nurses need to know when scheduling items and services for patients participating in clinical trials.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
This review describes the four major groups of leukemia, plus diagnostic tests and treatment regimens for each group.
Although the risks of erythropoietin-stimulating agents can outweigh the benefits, select patients may benefit.
VADs enable long-term IV therapy; however, the devices and their use pose a unique set of challenges for nurses.
CIPN is a debilitating adverse effect that can lead to reduced doses that hinder treatment effectiveness or early discontinuation of therapy.
Effective management of this nonspecific and varied symptom is based on the underlying mechanisms of action.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|