This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Cancer cells hide from the body's natural defenses. This overview explains how immunotherapeutic strategies expose cancer cells to the immune system.
Head and neck cancer treatments have high morbidity rates. Newer options reduce morbidities and offer patients better quality of life after treatment.
This activity from myCME offers a review of groundbreaking molecular research and novel treatment options for patients with NSCLC.
A primer on what nurses need to know when scheduling items and services for patients participating in clinical trials.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
This review describes the four major groups of leukemia, plus diagnostic tests and treatment regimens for each group.
Although the risks of erythropoietin-stimulating agents can outweigh the benefits, select patients may benefit.
VADs enable long-term IV therapy; however, the devices and their use pose a unique set of challenges for nurses.
CIPN is a debilitating adverse effect that can lead to reduced doses that hinder treatment effectiveness or early discontinuation of therapy.
Effective management of this nonspecific and varied symptom is based on the underlying mechanisms of action.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|