A nurse-drive protocol tackled the influenza and pneumococcal vaccine uptake rates at an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center, according to a presentation at 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
The Rx Awareness campaign uses testimonials to educate the public, increase awareness about opioid abuse risks.
Fewer people smoking, but cancer burden still high in the U.S.
Inactivity boosts risk for falls, broken bones, serious disease, and early death, CDC warns.
Cervical cancer, and oropharyngeal cancers in men, account for most HPV-associated cancers.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has stated that colorectal, breast, and cervical cancer screening rates do not meet the Healthy People 2020 targets.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined that sixty-five percent of those with cancer now survive five years or more after diagnosis.
Although cancer incidence declined from 2009 to 2010, the majority of states still have not reached 2020 targets for reduced cancer incidence.
Extension of dependent health coverage in 2010 has increased private coverage, decreased insurance gaps for younger adults.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|