Imaging studies and laboratory tests were negative, but lumbar puncture revealed the cause of this patient's unexplained neurologic symptoms.
The patient's symptoms suggested a hypopharyngeal tumor, but imaging studies showed the mass in an unexpected location.
An individualized plan of care that kept the patient's dementia in mind helped to produce an excellent outcome for this elderly patient.
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Leafy green vegetables may slow mental deterioration
- Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
- Joint statement offers new recommendations for treating cardiovascular conditions
- Physicians who review patients' meds more likely to achieve health goals
- Patients expect more information regarding radiation-related tests
- Prevalence of childhood cancer survivors increasing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|