Imaging studies and laboratory tests were negative, but lumbar puncture revealed the cause of this patient's unexplained neurologic symptoms.
The patient's symptoms suggested a hypopharyngeal tumor, but imaging studies showed the mass in an unexpected location.
An individualized plan of care that kept the patient's dementia in mind helped to produce an excellent outcome for this elderly patient.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|