This case describes management of a 61-year-old male with a history of chronic liver diseases and COPD who developed a posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder 10 years after a liver transplant.
In this case, a female patient with advanced lung cancer experiences a rare episode of nivolumab-induced Herzmyasthenie, emphasizing the need to be aware of the potential for rapid myocarditis concomitant with MG in patients undergoing treatment with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies.
A first-reported case of simultaneous intracranial plasmacytoma and malignant pericardial effusion in a woman with relapsed multiple myeloma previously treated with chemotherapy and allogenic HSCT is described.
This case demonstrates that, although rare, spontaneous TLS can occur even in the absence of chemotherapy, and a high index of suspicion for the effect should be maintained when patients with malignancies demonstrate the classic symptom of laboratory abnormalities.
Rare Case of Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis With Prior ITP Highlights Diagnostic Challenge for CliniciansJuly 24, 2017
A rare case of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) in a patient with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) highlights the difficulty in diagnosing LCH.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying MechanismsFebruary 03, 2017
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents a rare case of a secondary tumor (BCC) which arose on top of a primary tumor (keloid scar) on the right auricle region in a healthy 23-year-old woman.
A seemingly innocuous injury to the foot produces a persistent lesion. Punch biopsy reveals an unusual diagnosis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|