Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying MechanismsFebruary 03, 2017
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents a rare case of a secondary tumor (BCC) which arose on top of a primary tumor (keloid scar) on the right auricle region in a healthy 23-year-old woman.
A seemingly innocuous injury to the foot produces a persistent lesion. Punch biopsy reveals an unusual diagnosis.
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Distress Management Tool Gets an Update, Patient Version
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|