This case describes management of a 61-year-old male with a history of chronic liver diseases and COPD who developed a posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder 10 years after a liver transplant.
In this case, a female patient with advanced lung cancer experiences a rare episode of nivolumab-induced Herzmyasthenie, emphasizing the need to be aware of the potential for rapid myocarditis concomitant with MG in patients undergoing treatment with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies.
A first-reported case of simultaneous intracranial plasmacytoma and malignant pericardial effusion in a woman with relapsed multiple myeloma previously treated with chemotherapy and allogenic HSCT is described.
This case demonstrates that, although rare, spontaneous TLS can occur even in the absence of chemotherapy, and a high index of suspicion for the effect should be maintained when patients with malignancies demonstrate the classic symptom of laboratory abnormalities.
Rare Case of Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis With Prior ITP Highlights Diagnostic Challenge for CliniciansJuly 24, 2017
A rare case of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) in a patient with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) highlights the difficulty in diagnosing LCH.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying MechanismsFebruary 03, 2017
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents a rare case of a secondary tumor (BCC) which arose on top of a primary tumor (keloid scar) on the right auricle region in a healthy 23-year-old woman.
A seemingly innocuous injury to the foot produces a persistent lesion. Punch biopsy reveals an unusual diagnosis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
- FDA Grants Approval to Novel Treatment for Hairy Cell Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|