Findings compared to fine-needle aspiration cytology, especially for lymphoma, found that the sensitivity and negative predictive value for critical disease were significantly higher.
For patients with Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), predictors of recurrence and survival have been identified which may help to inform diagnostic and therapeutic management.
Physicians have a new resource for managing disease in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma rates down but carcinoma rates fairly constant from 1980 to 2007.
Combo linked to less squamous cell carcinoma, higher response rates for BRAF V600 disease.
Cxbladder assay accurately differentiates between low-grade and other urothelial carcinoma.
Phase 2 study shows benefit for locally advanced or metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinomas.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
Re-op is significantly more likely among women with carcinoma in situ versus isolated invasive disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|