Findings compared to fine-needle aspiration cytology, especially for lymphoma, found that the sensitivity and negative predictive value for critical disease were significantly higher.
For patients with Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), predictors of recurrence and survival have been identified which may help to inform diagnostic and therapeutic management.
Physicians have a new resource for managing disease in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma rates down but carcinoma rates fairly constant from 1980 to 2007.
Combo linked to less squamous cell carcinoma, higher response rates for BRAF V600 disease.
Cxbladder assay accurately differentiates between low-grade and other urothelial carcinoma.
Phase 2 study shows benefit for locally advanced or metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinomas.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
Re-op is significantly more likely among women with carcinoma in situ versus isolated invasive disease.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|