Findings compared to fine-needle aspiration cytology, especially for lymphoma, found that the sensitivity and negative predictive value for critical disease were significantly higher.
For patients with Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), predictors of recurrence and survival have been identified which may help to inform diagnostic and therapeutic management.
Physicians have a new resource for managing disease in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma rates down but carcinoma rates fairly constant from 1980 to 2007.
Combo linked to less squamous cell carcinoma, higher response rates for BRAF V600 disease.
Cxbladder assay accurately differentiates between low-grade and other urothelial carcinoma.
Phase 2 study shows benefit for locally advanced or metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinomas.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
Re-op is significantly more likely among women with carcinoma in situ versus isolated invasive disease.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Chemo + Radiotherapy Efficacious in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Higher With Poor Metabolic Health vs Increased Weight
- Best Approach to Infection and Tumor Treatment: Contain or Eliminate?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|