Paclitaxel administered with carboplatin on a weekly basis is not associated with improved progression-free survival.
In a study of women with triple-negative breast cancer, adding carboplatin or Avastin to standard chemotherapy drugs brought a sharp increase in the number of patients whose tumors shrank away completely. This was reported at the 2013 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
How soon should the creatinine be measured when dosing carboplatin (Paraplatin)?
An increased risk of coronary artery stenosis in cancer survivors may be a long-term posttreatment effect of chest radiotherapy.
Key studies presented at the 2011 Oncology Congress focus on treatments, prevention, and early diagnosis of GI tract cancers.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|