AIDS-linked tumors are predicted to decline by 2030.
Researchers believe arsenic exposure might contribute to higher-than-normal rates of bladder cancer in the region.
Many cancer types continue to experience a steady rate drop, but there's been a concerning increase in liver cancer.
Differences in Cancer Rates Seen Among Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander PopulationsJanuary 29, 2016
Significant differences in cancer rates were found between Asian Americans and Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders (AANHPIs), according to a special report within Cancer Facts & Figures 2016.
HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer prevalence varies between Western Europe and Eastern Europe, according to study data.
The cancer death rate has dropped by 23% since its peak in 1991, averting more than 1.7 million cancer deaths through 2012, with advances in cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment a part of this rate decline.
Generally, indigenous cancer rates are lower, except for lung cancer in men and cervical cancer in women.
Variations in cancer risk are likely due to differences in exposure to carcinogens, screening rates, and lifestyle factors.
Areas of the U.S. with higher colorectal cancer rates include parts of the Mississippi Delta, Appalachia, and eastern Virginia.
New diagnoses of prostate cancer have declined in the U.S. following the 2011 USPSTF draft recommendation regarding the use of prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-based screenings.
The rate of esophageal cancer rates in men have climbed radically since the 1980s, according to new statistics from Cancer Research UK.
Research suggests that over the last 20 years colorectal cancer (CRC) rates been increasing among young and early middle-aged American adults.
Airline pilots and cabin crew have an increased incidence of melanoma, nearly twice that of the general population, according to a meta-analysis published online.
A new analysis confirms that US lung cancer rates are declining overall, but it also uncovers previously unrecognized trends related to cancer subtype, sex, race/ethnicity, and age.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|