Out of 7 nationality groups studied, only Japanese women didn't have an overall increase in the disease.
Increase mainly due to papillary thyroid cancer, which increased in incidence for all SEER stages at diagnosis
Melanoma incidence varies by region, and many states have experienced an increase.
Researchers cite population aging and growth as a factor in rising cancer incidence.
The incidence of oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma is increasing among older patients residing in the United States, likely due to the increase in HPV-associated malignancies.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|