Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Twice daily radiation therapy with chemotherapy may improve survival times in patients with some advanced head and neck cancers, a new study confirms.
Palliative radiotherapy for bone metastases is safe, effective — but controversy persists for single-fraction treatment.
Müllerian inhibiting substance (MIS) may be employed to protect ovaries from the effects of chemotherapy, according to research done with mice.
Bioselection-individualized Treatment Modality Selection Improves Advanced Laryngeal Cancer SurvivalFeb 13, 2017
Multivariate analysis indicates that disease-specific survival of individuals with advanced laryngeal cancer was improved for those receiving neoadjuvant therapy.
Culturally Appropriate Cancer Patient Navigator Pilot Program Helps American Indians/Alaska Natives Secure Diagnoses, CareFeb 13, 2017
American Indians/Alaska Natives may face barriers to cancer diagnosis and care that can be overcome via cultural navigation services.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Might a Chemical from Celery and Broccoli One Day Yield a New Drug to Prevent Breast Cancer Metastasis?Feb 07,2017
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Screening Recommendations for Children with Common Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
- Significance of Prostate Cancer Treatment-Related Factors Differ in Black, White Men
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Lack of Transfusion Services a Barrier to Hospice Care for Patients With Blood Cancers
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|