Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Cardio-oncology is an emerging interdisciplinary practice poised to address care patients who need concurrent cancer and cardiovascular disease therapies as well as the late effects of cancer and cancer treatments.
Seventy percent of Americans surveyed in this year's National Cancer Opinion Survey were unaware that alcohol is a well-established and modifiable risk factor for cancer, the authors noted.
Combining radiotherapy and immunotherapy has shown early promise against some advanced cancers, but oncology nurses need to be wary of potential overlapping toxicity profiles from each of these treatment modalities.
A look at the significant influence of age-adjusted prognoses and treatment priorities for radiation therapy in the oldest patients with cancer.
Twice daily radiation therapy with chemotherapy may improve survival times in patients with some advanced head and neck cancers, a new study confirms.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Bioselection-individualized Treatment Modality Selection Improves Advanced Laryngeal Cancer SurvivalFeb 13,2017
Culturally Appropriate Cancer Patient Navigator Pilot Program Helps American Indians/Alaska Natives Secure Diagnoses, CareFeb 13,2017
Might a Chemical from Celery and Broccoli One Day Yield a New Drug to Prevent Breast Cancer Metastasis?Feb 07,2017
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
- Urine Drug Testing Policy Can Assist Opioid Treatment Decisions
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|