Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Müllerian inhibiting substance (MIS) may be employed to protect ovaries from the effects of chemotherapy, according to research done with mice.
Bioselection-individualized Treatment Modality Selection Improves Advanced Laryngeal Cancer SurvivalFeb 13, 2017
Multivariate analysis indicates that disease-specific survival of individuals with advanced laryngeal cancer was improved for those receiving neoadjuvant therapy.
Culturally Appropriate Cancer Patient Navigator Pilot Program Helps American Indians/Alaska Natives Secure Diagnoses, CareFeb 13, 2017
American Indians/Alaska Natives may face barriers to cancer diagnosis and care that can be overcome via cultural navigation services.
Survivors of childhood cancer who received certain neurotoxic therapies are less likely to have had sexual intercourse or to be in an intimate relationship, researchers found.
Use of Adjuvant gemcitabine plus capecitabine for patients with pancreatic cancer who have undergone tumor resection resulted in a modest increase short-term survival.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Might a Chemical from Celery and Broccoli One Day Yield a New Drug to Prevent Breast Cancer Metastasis?Feb 07,2017
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Chemo + Radiotherapy Efficacious in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Higher With Poor Metabolic Health vs Increased Weight
- Best Approach to Infection and Tumor Treatment: Contain or Eliminate?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|