Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Postmastectomy pain syndrome (PMPS) is a debilitating late effect of surgery and radiation therapy for breast cancer.
Sleep patterns and habits should be a part of oncology nurses' routine patient assessment, as sleep disorders can be a significant challenge for cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy.
Nasal spray effectively relieves intense breakthrough pain associated with radiotherapy planning and treatment.
As the American College of Surgeons' Commision on Cancer milestones approach, ASTRO publishes a template to ensure consistent, comprehensive survivorship care plans can be developed for cancer survivors whose treatment involved radiotherapy.
Radiotherapy is the most effective single modality for local control of Hodgkin lymphoma. Involved site radiotherapy is a recent innovation intended to reduce the risk of late effects—an urgent goal, particularly for adolescent and young adult patients.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|