Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Guidelines and novel approaches are helping clinicians to more effectively manage this debilitating side effect of radiation treatment for cancer.
New study strengthens the case that some adolescents and young adults with cancer may struggle in later adulthood with brain and emotional function.
It is important that patients are advised early about the effect radiotherapy toxicity can have on their sexual anatomy and overall sexual health.
New templates from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) will augment successful cancer survivorship care planning. But a stronger effort toward implementation is still needed.
A new role for conformal radiotherapy is evolving. Targeted treatment can offer effective palliative management of pain and other side effects of cancer.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Clinical Trial Demonstrates Superior Results With Immunotherapy vs Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Initial Safety Report Finds Acceptable Safety With Ibrutinib for Asymptomatic, High-Risk CLL
- Older Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma Benefit from Treatment with Brentuximab Vedotin
- Tumor Grade (Fact Sheet)
- Harms of Cigarette Smoking and Health Benefits of Quitting (Fact Sheet)
- Two-Drug Combination Shows Promise Against One Type of Pancreatic Cancer
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Nutrition counseling recommended to reduce malnutrition in oncology patients
- Detecting Cancer While It Is Still Small Impacts Survival
- Antioxidants May Be Harmful in Patients With Melanoma
- Gene Therapy Doubles Survival in Recurrent Glioblastoma
- Cancer survivors often have poor diets, which can affect their long-term health
- Two-Drug Combination Significantly Improves Overall Survival in Patients With Melanoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|