Breast Cancer News & Features
Exercise offers several benefits for breast cancer survivors, including reduced symptoms of lymphedema, according to a new study.
Olaparib, an experimental oral cancer drug, has shown an overall tumor response rate of 26% in advanced cancers associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, according to recent research.
Participants in prosocial versus standard group have higher level of depression, anxiety after intervention.
Better breast reconstruction outcomes may be one reason behind the trend of increasing mastectomy rates for early-stage breast cancer patients eligible for lumpectomy.
Distressed survivors or breast cancer may not benefit from helping others, as the helper therapy principle would suggest.
Breast Cancer Videos
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- FOLFIRI treatment response not related to colorectal cancer classification by gene expression
- First targeted treatment to boost survival for esophageal cancer
- Fecal testing shows effectiveness for screening of familial colorectal cancer
- Exercise therapy benefits breast cancer survivors
- CT lung screening appears cost-effective
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|