Breast Cancer News & Features
In this presentation at SABCS 2016, researchers present an evaluation of the ability of the PAM50 HER2-enriched intrinsic subtype to predict pathologic complete response in the breast in patients who received 18 weeks of neoadjuvant dual HER2 blockade.
Researchers found that temporary pretreatment with LDA may protect normal breast tissue during chemotherapy for breast cancer in patients undergoing breast-conserving therapy, according to a study presented at SABCS 2016.
In a poster presentation at SABCS 2016, researchers reported on the efficacy and safety of netupitant/palonosetron (NEPA) for the prevention of CINV in patients receiving highly or moderately emetogenic chemotherapy.
A study presented at SABCS 2016 reports on the incidence of complications and costs in women who undergo breast-conserving surgery for breast carcinoma.
Researchers report their study findings on the safety of omitting radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery, sentinel node biopsy, and adjuvant endocrine therapy in older patients with early breast cancer and favorable histopathology at SABCS 2016.
Researchers investigated the potential of PID fluorescent nanoparticles, a novel detection technique to visualize and quantify protein in clinical samples, for quantifying HER2 protein expression in breast cancer, according to a study presented at SABCS 2016.
Robustness of dichotomous assessment is important when evaluating stromal features of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), according to a study presented at SABCS 2016.
Research presented at 2016 SABCS showed whether RANKL inhibition could reduce the risk for developing breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Bi-allelic inactivation of BRCA1 and BRCA2 are frequent events in BRCA1 breast cancers and BRCA2 breast cancers, respectively, according to a study presented at SABCS 2016.
In this study presented at SABCS 2016, investigators determined the association between higher TIL levels and overall survival in patients with advanced HER2-positive breast cancer treated with docetaxel plus trastuzumab in combination with pertuzumab or placebo.
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- In HER2+ Breast Cancer, Higher TIL Levels Associated With Improved OS
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- PAM50 HER2-E Subtype Predicts pCR Following Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- Arsenic Pretreatment May Protect Normal Tissue During Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Netupitant/Palonosetron Efficacious for Prevention of N/V in Patients Receiving MEC or HEC
- Costs, Complications Higher for Women Who Undergo Second Surgery After BCS
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|