Breast Cancer News & Features
Results of a prospective study demonstrated the effectiveness of a 1-hour psychoeducational intervention designed to help survivors of breast cancer manage their chemotherapy-related cognitive dysfunction and improve their memory contentment.
An analysis of SEER data sought to examine the appropriateness of age- and race-specific breast cancer screening recommendations for white vs nonwhite women in the United States.
At $225 million per system, the precision of proton beam radiotherapy is not necessarily overshadowing its high costs. Yet ongoing studies seek to determine how this technology fits into current treatment regimens for prostate, breast, and other cancers.
Researchers present the results of a survey of patients with breast cancer who underwent radiation therapy to assess the difference between their pretreatment expectations and their actual experience.
In this study, researchers determined the efficacy of calcitriol, weight-bearing exercise, both, or daily multivitamins on bone formation and resorption in breast cancer survivors actively maintained on hormone therapy.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] A review of studies investigating the efficacy of buparlisib monotherapy and in combination with various other anticancer agents in the treatment of breast cancer and other solid tumors.
Researchers conducted a multivariate analysis to determine the factors that contribute to employment participation among women with early-stage breast cancer.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
In a secondary analysis of the BEATE and INVEST study, researchers followed a link between levothyroxine use, exercise, and fatigue in women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy.
Observational study assessed the influence of patients' self-predictions for well-being after undergoing mastectomy for breast cancer with or without immediate breast reconstruction.
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Intervention Improves Breast Cancer Survivors' Memory Contentment
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|