Breast Cancer News & Features
A regional anesthetic technique in combination with standard care could potentially spare a third of women undergoing a mastectomy chronic post-operative pain, according to study data.
Breast screening via ultrasound is unaffected by breast density, is not associated with ionizing radiation, and does not require IV contrast material, but acceptance of this modality has lagged.
Breast cancer in women with diabetes is more likely to be advanced stage at diagnosis.
Black and Hispanic women with breast cancer are less likely to select a surgeon or determine hospital based on reputation.
An association of high rates of inappropriate imaging for prostate cancer and breast cancer found in a study of Medicare beneficiaries suggests that regional culture could contribute to inappropriate imaging.
Breast Cancer Videos
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Breast cancer metastasis may be tied to cell that regulates blood flow
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Active surveillance of intermediate-risk prostate cancer associated with decreased survival
- Repeated courses of certain antibiotics associated with increased diabetes risk
- Dramatic rise in high blood pressure contributes to many U.S. deaths
- More alcohol consumption increases risk of liver cancer, but coffee is protective
- Urine test may detect kidney cancer early
- Intervention improves hand hygiene practice for nurses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|