Breast Cancer News & Features
A novel sentinel lymph node (SLN) radiotracer, 99mTC-rituximab, demonstrated nearly 100% detection/success rate in SLN and metastasis in breast cancer.
The 70-gene signature test, in combination with standard clinical-pathologic criteria, may help clinicians decide whether patients with early stage breast cancer who are at high clinical risk require adjuvant chemotherapy.
Adolescent girls from BRCA1/2 mutation-positive and breast cancer families have high self-esteem but greater breast-cancer specific-distress.
Postmastectomy pain syndrome (PMPS) is a debilitating late effect of surgery and radiation therapy for breast cancer.
Negative patient expectations are associated with an increased risk of adverse events in patients with breast cancer undergoing endocrine therapy.
Estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancers are often not a single tumor but a composite of related tumors, referred to as sub-clones.
Routine testing for hormone receptors in tissue obtained in a first needle biopsy for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
Change in tumor size at week 8 may predict overall survival during first-line therapy in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Participation in exercise may reduce mortality compared with nonparticipation in patients with breast cancer.
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
Breast Cancer Videos
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Music Interventions Improve Cancer and Treatment Symptoms
- Novel Radiotracer Is Near Perfect in Detecting Sentinel Lymph Node in Breast Cancer
- MammaPrint Helps to Identify Which Patients Require Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Supportive Care Needs Assessed in Localized Cutaneous Melanoma
- Recently Discovered microRNA Controls Response to Oxaliplatin in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|