Breast Cancer News & Features
Women undergoing radiotherapy for breast cancer can use deodorant without increasing risk of underarm skin reactions, pain, itching, or burning.
A worldwide study of the DNA of 100,000 women has discovered two new genetic variants associated with an increased risk of breast cancer.
Researchers have discovered that ERBB4 (also known as HER4) is a driver protein in ERBB2-positive tumors that have developed resistance to first- or second-line treatments.
Cells that contain lower levels of protein profilin 1 in breast tumors have an increased capacity to metastasize and invade other tissues, according to research.
Risks and benefits of routine mammography continue to be debated, but educating women about the possibility of overdiagnosis from mammography screening may make some of them less likely to get the test.
Breast Cancer Videos
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- Women educated on overdiagnsosis are less likely to want mammogram
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Patients with detectable PSA after prostatectomy should receive more aggressive radiation therapy
- Increase in brain tumors is not attributed to mobile phone use
- Black men have lower preference for investigation of prostate cancer
- ASCO: Active surveillance for prostate cancer may decrease survival odds for some
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|