Breast Cancer News & Features
Researchers compared cost data and complications between mastectomy with reconstruction and other guideline-based treatments for patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Limited use of genetic counselors and high rate of double mastectomy in women at average risk with early-stage breast cancer illustrate that understanding of genetic testing results is limited.
Study finds patients are not more likely to report dissatisfaction, seek a second opinion, or change doctors due to physician recommendations against CPM.
Physical activity is proven to improve both physical and mental effects of cancer diagnosis and treatment, even if the activity needs to be modified to fit the patient's current abilities.
Out of 7 nationality groups studied, only Japanese women didn't have an overall increase in the disease.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research discusses the management options for incidents of mastectomy skin flap necrosis (MSFN).
This fact sheet reviews the types of mammograms, false-positive and false-negative results, digital mammography, and tomosynthesis mammography.
Reporting of overall immediate breast reconstruction and of racial disparities varies significantly between SEER and 2 large US databases.
The proportion of women with invasive early-stage unilateral breast cancer electing CPM has increased significantly, and varies across US states.
Absolute risks from radiation therapy for women with breast cancer who continue to smoke could exceed the absolute benefit of the therapy.
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
- Use of Counseling, Surgery Rates Show Limited Physician Knowledge of Breast Cancer Genetic Testing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|