Arm anthropometry is a better tool for assessing nutritional status of survivors of childhood cancer.
More individuals in the United States are overweight and obese than two decades ago, but fewer are trying to shed pounds.
Younger and usual adult body mass index (BMI) may be linked to increased risk for developing multiple myeloma, research indicates.
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
Change in BMI does not reflect body composition of patients undergoing treatment for ALL, suggesting direct measures of body composition should be used to evaluate obesity in patients with leukemia.
Baseline hypertension and BMI can affect worsening hypertension among patients administered vascular endothelial growth factor signaling pathway inhibitors, according to research presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
or men with prostate cancer, body mass index (BMI) at diagnosis is associated with mortality, according to a study.
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Distress Management Tool Gets an Update, Patient Version
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|