Panels of microRNA expression can potentially distinguish pancreatic cancer from healthy controls, according to a study.
Unique virus-derived particles have been developed that can kill human blood cancer cells in the laboratory and eradicate the disease in mice with few side effects.
When is it necessary to treat a patient with low immunoglobulin levels?
Seropositivity is more likely in prediagnostic sera from oropharyngeal cancer patients than control patients.
How soon should the creatinine be measured when dosing carboplatin (Paraplatin)?
The ability to detect cancer DNA in the blood has been combined with genome sequencing technology in a test that could be used to screen for cancers, monitor cancer patients for recurrence, and find residual cancer left after surgery.
Certain analyses of cancer cells isolated from the blood could guide decisions about the ideal treatment for a patient with metastatic prostate cancer who has stopped responding to initial therapy.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
The forum answers questions about curcumin, MUGA scans, administering bortezomib, and more.
Laboratory tests performed on patients receiving chemotherapy often fall outside normal parameters, necessitating modifications to the plan of care.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- National Health Care Spending Expected to Grow Five Percent Annually
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- 1 Year of Adjuvant Trastuzumab Improves Long-Term DFS in Early Breast Cancer
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|