Use of a nanoparticle to deliver drugs may reduce tumors and suppress metastatic escape. These efforts offer a way to control drug release over space and time while reducing systemic drug exposure and the associated side effects.
I am hearing there is a new granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) coming out on the market. What can you tell us about this product?
Deep within most tumors lie areas that remain untouched by chemotherapy and radiation. These areas lack the blood and oxygen needed for traditional therapies to work, but provide the perfect target for a new cancer treatment.
HER2-positive breast cancer typically develops resistance to Herceptin within several years. researchers have found a means of inhibiting another protein whose expression is also upregulated in HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|