Use of a nanoparticle to deliver drugs may reduce tumors and suppress metastatic escape. These efforts offer a way to control drug release over space and time while reducing systemic drug exposure and the associated side effects.
I am hearing there is a new granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) coming out on the market. What can you tell us about this product?
Deep within most tumors lie areas that remain untouched by chemotherapy and radiation. These areas lack the blood and oxygen needed for traditional therapies to work, but provide the perfect target for a new cancer treatment.
HER2-positive breast cancer typically develops resistance to Herceptin within several years. researchers have found a means of inhibiting another protein whose expression is also upregulated in HER2-positive breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|