Generic Name and Formulations:
Neisseria meningitidis recombinant proteins 50mcg each of Neisserial adhesin A (NadA), Neisserial Heparin Binding Antigen (NHBA), and factor H binding protein (fHbp), 25mcg of Outer Membrane Vesicles (OMV); per 0.5mL; susp for IM inj.
Indications for BEXSERO:
Meningitis B immunization.
Adults and Children:
<10yrs: not established. Give by IM inj in deltoid muscle of upper arm. 10–25yrs: 2 doses (0.5mL each) given at least 1 month apart.
Severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of Bexsero.
May not protect against all meningococcal serogroup B strains. Have epinephrine inj available. Immunosuppressed. Latex allergy. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Concomitant other vaccines: see full labeling.
Inj site pain, myalgia, erythema, fatigue, headache, induration, nausea, arthralgia; syncope.
To register women who receive Bexsero during pregnancy call (877) 683-4732.
Single-dose prefilled syringes—1, 10
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|