Most Recent Articles by Bette Weinstein Kaplan
Following the lead of a British cancer support organization, Teen Cancer America sponsors age-appropriate cancer center environments as well as peer and community support for adolescents and young adults with cancer.
Although many men obtain a second opinion regarding their prostate cancer care options, they seldom deviate from the original course of action.
A new meta-analysis examines the impact of palliative care services on patients' and caregivers' quality of life and outcomes.
Inducing vasoconstriction in the scalp of patients with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy effectively reduces the amount of drug that reaches the hair follicles and hair-cell metabolism, minimizing one of the most dreaded side effects of treatment.
Loss of bone density related to chemotherapy and adjuvant therapy for breast cancer can lead to debilitating hip and vertebral fractures. This discussion discusses the impact of resistance training for these patients.
More Articles by Bette Weinstein Kaplan
Expectations of Chemotherapy Side Effects Influence Patients' Experiences During Breast Cancer TreatmentOct 11,2016
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|