Most Recent Articles by Bette Weinstein Kaplan
Breast cancer survivors who received taxane-based chemotherapy for their disease are at increased risk for falls due to CIPN and treatment-associated effects on balance and gait.
American Cancer Society (ACS) program teaches patients with cancer how to repair their physical image when faced with the changes in their appearance brought on by cancer treatments.
An interactive system connects adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancers with their health care team to ensure they establish and adhere to recommended survivorship care plans.
Hodgkin lymphoma survivors are at higher risk of second cancers, and that risk is even higher in those with a first-degree relative with cancer.
Painter and tattoo artist David Allen has used his skills to transform breasts scarred by surgical reconstruction into works of art.
More Articles by Bette Weinstein Kaplan
Expectations of Chemotherapy Side Effects Influence Patients' Experiences During Breast Cancer TreatmentOct 11,2016
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Screening Recommendations for Children with Common Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
- Significance of Prostate Cancer Treatment-Related Factors Differ in Black, White Men
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Lack of Transfusion Services a Barrier to Hospice Care for Patients With Blood Cancers
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|