Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%, benzoyl peroxide 5%; gel.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for BENZACLIN:
Apply twice daily.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Additive irritation with other topical agents. Avoid erythromycin.
Lincosamide antibiotic + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Dry skin, application site reaction, pruritus, peeling, erythema, sunburn, may bleach fabrics or hair; rare: superinfection, colitis.
Jar—25g; Pump—50g; BenzaClin Care Kit—(50g BenzaClin pump + 20 ampules Viscontour Serum)
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|