Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, 5%, 10%; aqueous-base gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for BENZAC-W:
Initially apply to cleansed area once daily, increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated.
Avoid eyes, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Gel—60g; Wash 5%—4oz, 8oz; 10%—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
- FDA Grants Approval to Novel Treatment for Hairy Cell Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|