Generic Name and Formulations:
Belinostat 500mg; per vial; lyophilized pwd for IV inj after reconstitution and dilution.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for BELEODAQ:
Relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
Give 1000mg/m2 once daily by IV infusion over 30 mins on Days 1–5 of a 21-day cycle; can repeat cycles every 21 days until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. Dose modifications: Hematologic toxicities: if ANC nadir <0.5x109/L or platelet count <25x109/L: decrease dose by 25% (750mg/m2); discontinue if recurrent ANC <0.5x109/L or platelet count <25x109/L nadirs after 2 dose reductions; Non-hematologic toxicities: if any CTCAE Grade 3/4 reaction: decrease dose by 25% (750mg/m2); discontinue if recurrent CTCAE Grade 3/4 reaction after 2 dose reductions. Patients with homozygous UGT1A1*28 allele: initially 750mg/m2.
Risk of hematologic toxicity; monitor blood counts with differential at baseline and weekly during therapy; adjust dose as necessary. Active infection: do not administer. History of extensive or intensive chemotherapy: may be at higher risk of life-threatening infections. Renal or hepatic impairment. Monitor serum chemistry, renal and hepatic function before treatment and the start of each cycle; interrupt, adjust, or discontinue dose based on severity of hepatotoxicity. Tumor lysis syndrome; monitor patients with advanced stage disease and/or high tumor syndrome. GI toxicity; may require use of antiemetics and antidiarrheals. Embryo-fetal toxicity. Pregnancy (Cat. D), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid concomitant use of strong UGT1A1 inhibitors.
Histone deacetylase inhibitor.
Nausea, fatigue, pyrexia, anemia, vomiting; hematologic toxicity, infection, hepatotoxicity, tumor lysis syndrome, GI toxicity.
Single-use vial (30mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|