In a small study, most patients given low doses of azacitidine prior to standard chemotherapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) remained cancer-free for up to 28 months.
Treatment with autologous engineered T cells is effective bridge to potentially curative therapy
Interim results confirmed the "unprecedented" single-agent activity of ibrutinib in relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
A newly discovered molecular marker can distinguish aggressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia from a less aggressive form.
When induction therapy fails in acute lymphoblastic leukemia, some youths have better outcomes with more chemotherapy than with stem cell transplant.
The drug ibrutinib can provide significant anticancer responses with modest side effects in persons with diffuse large B-cell lymphomas (DLBCLs).
The 5-year survival rate for children and adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukemia rose from 83.7% for 1990-1994 to 90.4% for 2000-2005.
Survival improved significantly for persons younger than 60 years with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma when they underwent intensified chemotherapy compared with the standard regimen.
Clinical outcome can be predicted shortly after administration of the HDAC inhibitor entinostat among women with metastatic breast cancer, according to the company that developed the agent.
The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs) are a heterogeneous group of tumours of the lymphoid system and a relatively complex group of disorders. Presentation can be variable with many patients developing extranodal disease. The disease accounts for 4% of all cancer in the UK.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|