BAYER MIGRAINE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 250mg, aspirin 250mg, caffeine 65mg; per caplet.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for BAYER MIGRAINE FORMULA:
≥18yrs: 2 caplets with a glass of water. Max 2 caplets/24hours.
<18yrs: not recommended.
NSAID allergy. Varicella, vaccinia in children and teenagers. 3rd trimester of pregnancy. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Persistent or unresponsive headache. History of asthma or peptic ulcer. Impaired hepatic or renal function. Hypertension. Bleeding disorders. Erosive gastritis. Diabetes. Gout. Elderly (>60yrs). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. May potentiate anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, methotrexate. Urinary alkalinizers, antacids, corticosteroids may increase aspirin excretion. May antagonize uricosurics, spironolactone. Increased risk of liver toxicity and/or GI bleed with alcohol.
Analgesic + salicylate.
Gastric upset, prolonged bleeding time, urticaria, anaphylaxis, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, tachycardia; overdosage: salicylism, hepatoxicity.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|