BAYER MIGRAINE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 250mg, aspirin 250mg, caffeine 65mg; per caplet.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for BAYER MIGRAINE FORMULA:
≥18yrs: 2 caplets with a glass of water. Max 2 caplets/24hours.
<18yrs: not recommended.
NSAID allergy. Varicella, vaccinia in children and teenagers. 3rd trimester of pregnancy. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Persistent or unresponsive headache. History of asthma or peptic ulcer. Impaired hepatic or renal function. Hypertension. Bleeding disorders. Erosive gastritis. Diabetes. Gout. Elderly (>60yrs). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. May potentiate anticoagulants, hypoglycemics, methotrexate. Urinary alkalinizers, antacids, corticosteroids may increase aspirin excretion. May antagonize uricosurics, spironolactone. Increased risk of liver toxicity and/or GI bleed with alcohol.
Analgesic + salicylate.
Gastric upset, prolonged bleeding time, urticaria, anaphylaxis, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, tachycardia; overdosage: salicylism, hepatoxicity.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|