Basal Cell Carcinoma
Current study evaluated reflectance mode, horizontal scanning for removal of eyelid basal cell carcinoma.
Results from a clinical trial indicate that 2 topical creams compared favorably to photodynamic therapy for primary, low-risk superficial basal cell carcinoma.
Aggressive basal cell skin cancers have higher levels of both EZH2 and Ki67, suggesting these proteins have potential to serve as biomarkers for when basal cell carcinoma has become dangerous.
Faster growth rate for basal cell carcinomas is seen in association with recurrent tumors, larger tumors at presentation, and male sex.
A new class of drugs targeting the genetic material of skin cancer has been successfully tested in humans for the first time. This opens the way to new treatments for a range of conditions from skin cancers to eye diseases.
New research shows that poor parental relationships can have a lasting impact on cancer risk.
Because people who have had multiple bouts of basal cell carcinoma always risk recurrence, the disease can be considered chronic for such patients.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
An inverse association exists between caffeine from all dietary sources and the risk of basal cell carcinoma.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|