In a small study, most patients given low doses of azacitidine prior to standard chemotherapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) remained cancer-free for up to 28 months.
Treatment with autologous engineered T cells is effective bridge to potentially curative therapy
Interim results confirmed the "unprecedented" single-agent activity of ibrutinib in relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
A newly discovered molecular marker can distinguish aggressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia from a less aggressive form.
When induction therapy fails in acute lymphoblastic leukemia, some youths have better outcomes with more chemotherapy than with stem cell transplant.
The drug ibrutinib can provide significant anticancer responses with modest side effects in persons with diffuse large B-cell lymphomas (DLBCLs).
The 5-year survival rate for children and adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukemia rose from 83.7% for 1990-1994 to 90.4% for 2000-2005.
Survival improved significantly for persons younger than 60 years with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma when they underwent intensified chemotherapy compared with the standard regimen.
Clinical outcome can be predicted shortly after administration of the HDAC inhibitor entinostat among women with metastatic breast cancer, according to the company that developed the agent.
The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs) are a heterogeneous group of tumours of the lymphoid system and a relatively complex group of disorders. Presentation can be variable with many patients developing extranodal disease. The disease accounts for 4% of all cancer in the UK.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|