Ask a Pharmacist
How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Overweight breast cancer survivors treated with tamoxifen may have higher risk for arm lymphedema
- Poor survival in multiple myeloma patients linked to genetic variation
- Unraveling of molecular changes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) opens new treatment options
- Profile of neratinib and its potential in the treatment of breast cancer
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Race and institutional factors play important roles in pharmacogenomics trial participation
- Research group looking to bring Cuba's lung cancer vaccine to the United States
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- 26 percent of senior oncology patients use alternative therapies
- Older, younger patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer have similar survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|