Ask a Pharmacist
Are there resources that outline if chemo premeds must be mixed in the laminar air flow hood?
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
How long after receiving chemotherapy should patients wait to have unprotected sex?
What impact do the new pharmacy regulations (USP) have on nursing staff?
What is being done to address shortages of chemotherapy drugs?
What are some nonhormonal treatments that can improve vaginal dryness in women with a history of breast cancer?
What is the concern behind PARP inhibitors and leukemia?
Why was the ESA APPRISE risk evaluation and mitigation strategy program discontinued?
What is the difference between the CDK inhibitors?
Do monoclonal antibodies other than daratumumab cause false positives in the blood antibody screen and crossmatch obtained prior to a transfusion?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|