Ask a Pharmacist
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
A patient on adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer is complaining of hair loss. Could the alopecia be due to her endocrine therapy?
Can the drug paroxetine mesylate (Brisdelle, Paxil) be given to patients taking a chemoprevention drug such as raloxifene (Evista) or any of the aromatase inhibitors?
Which cancer treatments can cause other cancers later in life?
Which patients, if any, should receive prophylactic antibiotics when starting therapy with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Combination treatment for metastatic melanoma results in longer overall survival
- Cellular evidence for mind-body connection in breast cancer survivors
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- BRCA-related tumors respond to olaparib
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|