Ask a Pharmacist
How should severe mucositis from capecitabine (Xeloda) be managed?
Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Two-cycle technique improves determining optimal treatment doses in clinical trials
- Synchronous resection of primary colorectal tumor, liver metastases safe in some patients
- Prostate cancer not likely to be cause of death in men with low-risk disease
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Oral palonosetron noninferior to IV formulation for CINV prevention
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|