Ask a Pharmacist
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
What are the treatment options for recurrent metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer after trastuzumab therapy?
What are the best practices to reduce venous irritation and delayed irritation?
The furanocoumarins in grapefruits interact with some medications—does eating a grapefruit allow for lower drug dosages?
What would you recommend for a patient with terminal agitation?
Is combination therapy of imatinib (Gleevec) and radiotherapy safe?
Has any medicine or supplement been shown to help lessen the severity of vincristine-related peripheral neuropathy?
A patient on adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer is complaining of hair loss. Could the alopecia be due to her endocrine therapy?
Can the drug paroxetine mesylate (Brisdelle, Paxil) be given to patients taking a chemoprevention drug such as raloxifene (Evista) or any of the aromatase inhibitors?
Which cancer treatments can cause other cancers later in life?
Have a clinical question for our oncology experts?
We're offering $10 iTunes gift cards to the first 5 questions submitted each month for our Ask A Pharmacist and Advisor Forum sections.
We'll showcase your question and our consultant's answer in an upcoming The Forum newsletter, online, and possibly in print as well.
Don't delay — CLICK HERE to submit your question today!
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Importance of sequence in administering premeds with paclitaxel
- Tamoxifen found to lower breast cancer rates among high-risk women in trial
- SABCS: Male breast cancer prognosis falls behind that for women
- Pembrolizumab safe, and even effective in some patients, for triple-negative breast cancer
- Capecitabine does not improve survival in elderly patients with early stage breast cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|