In this randomized trial, investigators sought to determine the effectiveness of high-dose dexamethasone vs conventional prednisone therapy in treatment-naïve patients with ITP. Results were presented at ASH 2017.
A retrospective study, presented at ASH 2017, determined the effectiveness of aspirin in reducing risk of VTE in patients with multiple myeloma at high risk of developing VTE.
Recent study findings investigated the economic burden of patients with relapsed Ph-negative ALL, and the adverse events of special interest that are most likely to have the greatest impact. These findings were presented at ASH 2017.
Data presented at ASH 2017 confirm that ruxolitinib improves hematocrit control, hematologic remission, and reduction in spleen size in some patients with polycythemia vera who fail hydroxyurea.
A retrospective analysis of patients with CML determined prevalence of arterial thrombotic events in those receiving nilotinib as first-line treatment and prevalence by patient age. Data were presented at ASH 2017.
Data presented at ASH 2017 illustrates the effectiveness of 2 prophylactic antiemetic regimens in pediatric patients receiving moderately or highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
Ibrutinib — a Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor — is currently used among patients with WM who have previously received treatment. This prospective, phase 2 study sought to determine its efficacy as a first-line therapy in treatment-naive patients.
Despite advancements in treatment of CML, many patients still experience adverse effects of their disease and treatments. Therefore, researchers conducted a survey of patients to determine whether they felt assistance and support met their needs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|