In this randomized trial, investigators sought to determine the effectiveness of high-dose dexamethasone vs conventional prednisone therapy in treatment-naïve patients with ITP. Results were presented at ASH 2017.
A retrospective study, presented at ASH 2017, determined the effectiveness of aspirin in reducing risk of VTE in patients with multiple myeloma at high risk of developing VTE.
Recent study findings investigated the economic burden of patients with relapsed Ph-negative ALL, and the adverse events of special interest that are most likely to have the greatest impact. These findings were presented at ASH 2017.
Data presented at ASH 2017 confirm that ruxolitinib improves hematocrit control, hematologic remission, and reduction in spleen size in some patients with polycythemia vera who fail hydroxyurea.
A retrospective analysis of patients with CML determined prevalence of arterial thrombotic events in those receiving nilotinib as first-line treatment and prevalence by patient age. Data were presented at ASH 2017.
Data presented at ASH 2017 illustrates the effectiveness of 2 prophylactic antiemetic regimens in pediatric patients receiving moderately or highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
Ibrutinib — a Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor — is currently used among patients with WM who have previously received treatment. This prospective, phase 2 study sought to determine its efficacy as a first-line therapy in treatment-naive patients.
Despite advancements in treatment of CML, many patients still experience adverse effects of their disease and treatments. Therefore, researchers conducted a survey of patients to determine whether they felt assistance and support met their needs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|