ASH 2015 Complete Coverage
Idelalisib With Bendamustine and Rituximab Superior to Bendamustine and Rituximab alone for Relapsed/Refractory CLL
For patients with relapsed/refractory CLL, the addition of idelalisib to bendamustine and rituximab can prove more beneficial than the latter two drugs alone, recent study data suggest.
A recent study examined the direct and indirect costs for patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
Results of a phase 3 randomized trial support high intensity conditioning with myeloablative regimens prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation as standard of care for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Treatment with venetoclax monotherapy may be a viable option for some high-risk patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Overall survival rates for Medicare beneficiaries with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) showed little difference related to disease-related costs, according to data presented at the 2015 ASH Annual Meeting in Florida.
A PET-guided approach may reduce the need for additional radiotherapy in some patients with advanced classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
In the first clinical trial of an anti-B-cell maturation antigen chimeric antigen receptor (CAR-BCMA), a strong anti-myeloma response was observed.
The high cost of for first-line oral targeted therapies for chronic lymphocytic leukemia needs to be addressed, based on model data examining CLL prevalence and patient affordability.
PET deemed safe for use after two cycles of BEACOPPesc chemotherapy for advanced stage Hodgkin lymphoma, according to a recent study.
Immunophenotypic expression profiles can provide a tool to discriminate cohorts of young patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) that have a high relapse probability.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|