ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
The International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG) has issued a guideline outlining use of 3-D computed tomography (CT)-based radiation therapy planning.
New statement addresses treatment goals for patients with high blood pressure who also have vascular diseases.
Physicians who routinely review their patients' medications are more likely to improve their adherence to their medications.
Prevalence of childhood cancer survivors is increasing, and those who survived at least 5 years beyond diagnosis have at least one comorbidity.
A gap exists between patient expectations and current practices for provision of information about radiation use.
DT2219, a new bispecific ligand-directed diphtheria toxin, was found to be effective in a small group of patients with relapsed/refractory B-cell malignancies, according to clinical trial results.
A canine trained to identify cancer in urine samples by scent was able to differentiate thyroid cancer from benign status nearly 90 percent of the time.
According to a new report published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, there has been a continuing decline in cancer deaths in the United States between 2002 and 2011.
Female RNs are "shortchanged: more than 5,000 a year when compared to their male counterparts, researchers say.
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Treatment guidelines for pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma issued by the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group (ILROG)
- Joint statement offers new recommendations for treating cardiovascular conditions
- Physicians who review patients' meds more likely to achieve health goals
- Patients expect more information regarding radiation-related tests
- Prevalence of childhood cancer survivors increasing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|