ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
This study focused on determining the effectiveness of a short-term high-intensity interval training (HIIT) program to improve patients' cardiorespiratory fitness prior to NSCLC resection.
More melanomas are self-detected by women; men tend to have more melanomas in less visible locations.
The recurrence score assay stratifies early stage, estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer by recurrence risk. This study assessed how clinicians use the recurrence score to recommend adjuvant systemic therapy or patients' experiences with testing decision-making.
Smoking-attributable cancer mortality estimates have not been established by state; therefore, in this study, the proportion of cancer deaths among persons 35 years and older related to cigarette smoking in 2014 was calculated for each state and DC.
Researchers analyzed data from the NPCR of Sweden to determine whether more US men with prostate cancer would choose active surveillance if it were presented as a treatment option.
How long were you a nurse before you felt competent? Reflections on creating an atmosphere of learning and growing from our own mistakes.
The US FDA granted accelerated approval to olaratumab (Lartruvo) in combination with doxorubicin for the treatment of certain patients with soft tissue sarcoma.
POLST Programs Can Benefit From the APRN-Patient Relationship
The clinical course of a patient with polycythemia vera and proteinuria whose biopsy lead to a diagnosis of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is described.
Epidemiologic study reveals the impact of cancer and its treatment on diet quality among adult survivors of childhood cancers.
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Atezolizumab Granted FDA Approval for Specific Cases of NSCLC
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Recurrence Score Appears To Be Driving Personalized Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Smoking-related Cancer Deaths Highest in Southern United States
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|