ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
E-cigarettes and replacement nicotine therapy deposit fewer harmful chemicals in the body that smoking.
Researchers estimate that from 2016 to 2025, national health expenditures will grow at an annual rate of 5.6 percent yearly.
Patients with urologic cancer should be offered psycho-oncologic support to manage effects of emotional stressors.
Adjuvant trastuzumab following chemotherapy significantly improves long-term disease-free survival in women with HER2-positive early breast cancer, according to study data.
Lenalidomide maintenance appears efficacious for relapsed diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
A new approach in which patients receive a single dose of chemotherapy may greatly improve the laryngeal cancer survival rate.
Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
Adding chemotherapy with fluorouracil and mitomycin to radiotherapy improves locoregional control.
Elderly with NSCLC have lower incidence of esophagitis, can tolerate aggressive radiation therapy.
Women with poor metabolic health have a greater risk of colorectal cancer than those with increased weight.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- National Health Care Spending Expected to Grow Five Percent Annually
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- 1 Year of Adjuvant Trastuzumab Improves Long-Term DFS in Early Breast Cancer
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|