ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
A risk stratification model, based on lymph node characteristics, can confirm a negative classification of lung cancer with a high level of confidence.
A new technique that employs advanced MRI scans to diagnose prostate cancer is being tested in a nationwide trial.
A higher intake of yogurt decreases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
One in five people with type 2 diabetes mellitus do not achieve any improvement in blood sugar control with exercise.
Researchers conducted a review of controlled trials to assess potential harms related to amoxicillin use.
The relatively high incidence of mouth squamous cell cancer in nonsmokers without obvious causes has been noted in studies, with nonsmokers having a higher proportion of cancers occur on the edge of the tongue.
Gaining an excessive amount of weight could trigger a dangerous inflammation in response to anticancer treatment, according to a recent study.
A specially crafted compound that targets the protein MYCN in cancer cells can disrupt the protein's ability to stimulate tumor growth.
Adults who survived childhood retinoblastoma have limited cognitive and social issues later in life.
In advising patients about maintaining their nutritional status as best as possible, some strategies may be more effective than others.
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- Combination treatment for metastatic melanoma results in longer overall survival
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Risk stratification model aids lung cancer staging and treatment decisions
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- Daily yogurt consumption may decrease risk of type 2 diabetes
- Nearly 20% of patients with type 2 diabetes do not benefit from exercise
- Adverse effects of amoxicillin may be potentially under-reported
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|