ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
Regular aspirin use is associated with a lower risk of breast cancer among women with diabetes, a recent study from Taiwan has shown.
Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
Follow-up after abnormal results on mammography is more likely to be delayed among Asian American women compared with white women, and varies between different Asian ethnicities.
E-cigarettes used with nicotine-based liquid have the same potential to produce cancer-causing DNA damage as unfiltered regular cigarettes.
Changes in Pulmonary Function Tests in Breast Carcinoma Patients Treated With Locoregional Post-mastectomy Radiotherapy: Results of a Pilot Study
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] The goal of this research was to evaluate the acute changes in PFTs in breast carcinoma patients who received adjuvant chemotherapy and were treated with PMRT including SC regions.
A new report from ACS describes trends in liver cancer and the factors influencing the ongoing increase in incidence, particularly higher rates of HCV infection, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
Women with breast cancer who received capecitabine after adjuvant epirubicin had better quality of life (QOL) compared with those who received CMF after adjuvant therapy.
Research on the effects of research demonstrated that oncology-related clinical trials provide measurable benefits in terms
U.S. cases of opioid-related hospitalizations rose 75 percent for females versus 55 percent for males over a decade, researchers say
Breast cancer survivors who received taxane-based chemotherapy for their disease are at increased risk for falls due to CIPN and treatment-associated effects on balance and gait.
The AR inhibitor fidarestat is effective as adjuvant therapy to enhance doxorubicin sensitivity of colorectal cancer cells and to reduce cardiotoxicity associated with the drug.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Screening Recommendations for Children with Common Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
- Significance of Prostate Cancer Treatment-Related Factors Differ in Black, White Men
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Lack of Transfusion Services a Barrier to Hospice Care for Patients With Blood Cancers
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
- Study Questions Safety of E-cigarettes vs Regular Tobacco Cigarettes
- Changes in Pulmonary Function Tests in Breast Carcinoma Patients Treated With Locoregional Post-mastectomy Radiotherapy: Results of a Pilot Study
- Increases in Liver Cancer Incidence Influenced by Higher Rates of Comorbidities
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|