ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
In what sequence should you administer premedications prior to paclitaxel: Should the antihistamine be given first or the steroid?
High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
Women with HER2-positive breast cancer who had higher levels of immune cells in their tumors showed a lower risk of cancer recurrence after treatment with chemotherapy alone.
This fact sheet explores the relationship between use of hair coloring products and possible cancer risk.
Long-term survival rates following laparoscopic surgery for bladder cancer are comparable to those of open surgery, according to recent study data.
A recent meta-analysis demonstrated an association between aspirin and a reduced risk of prostate cancer.
Anal cancer is preventable with the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine and other lifestyle modifications, according to a review in Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ).
Pictilisib and pembrolizumab may prolong survival for women with advanced breast cancer, according to data from preliminary studies.
In women with aromatase inhibitor-resistant, advanced or metastatic breast cancer positive for both estrogen receptor (ER) and progesterone receptor (PR), adding pictilisib (previously GDC-0941) to the endocrine therapeutic fulvestrant increased survival.
Among premenopausal women with early stage, HR-positive breast cancer, the addition of ovarian suppression to tamoxifen reduced breast cancer recurrence.
The International Breast Cancer Intervention Study-I (IBIS-I) trial found that tamoxifen significantly decreased the incidence of all breast cancers, according to data presented at the 2014 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Reducing side effects of everolimus administration
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
- Comparison of medications for managing nausea and vomiting
- Comparison of constipation management medications
- Chemo- and immunotherapy combination is a promising treatment for pancreatic cancer
- High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- For bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy effective at preventing recurrence
- Aspirin and/or NSAID use may improve risk of high-grade prostate cancer
- Modifying lifestyle, HPV vaccine can help prevent anal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|