ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
Whole-exome sequencing of tumor biopsies explain low response rate to immunotherapy in metastatic melanoma.
Predictive risk model shows that lifestyle choices have a greater influence on risk for colorectal cancer than does genetic factors.
Patients with metastatic kidney cancer may also have an primary lung cancer that has gone gone undiagnosed.
Novel diagnostic test determines whether suspicious lung lesions or nodules are malignant disease from a sample obtained via nasal swab.
Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the lymphatic flow in the arm following breast cancer surgery and axillary lymph node dissection (ALND) versus sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) using lymphoscintigraphy (LS).
F-18-fluciclovine PET helps detect and localize recurrent prostate cancer allowing for individualized, targeted therapy.
A single 19-Gy fraction of brachytherapy was found as effective as a longer regimen of low-dose-rate brachytherapy in localized prostate cancer.
A study using a mouse model to investigate the effect of adding everolimus to cyclophosphamide to slow tumor growth found the drug also preserves fertility.
A significantly shorter course of trastuzumab achieved both improved outcomes for patients and cost savings for the UK National Health Service.
Cabozantinib activated innate immunity and completely eradicated prostate cancer in a study using a mouse model.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|