ASH 2011 Conference Coverage
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) frequently involves the bone marrow, but primary or secondary involvement to the bone is rare. This article examines a case of anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive ALCL with prominent bone involvement in a young boy.
African-American pediatric patients with Hodgkin lymphoma still display a considerable survival disparity when compared to their white and Hispanic peers.
For patients with non-small cell lung cancer who have EGFR mutations and brain metastases, progression-free survival was improved with afatinib compared to chemotherapy.
New research has helped influence the FDA's decision to approve the first immunotherapy for pediatric patients.
Review found increased odds for developing thyroid or breast cancer as secondary malignancy after the other cancer type was diagnosed.
Each of these diagnoses has many implications for both nurses and patients. When combined, nurses need to anticipate that these patients may have greater psychosocial challenges.
Cola consumption resulted in a clinically relevant increase in the absorption of the kinase inhibitor erlotinib in patients also taking the proton pump inhibitor (PPI) esomeprazole, according to study data.
Treating medulloblastoma with proton beam therapy results in survival rates in line with other proton therapies, according to recent study data.
A recent study fine-tuned the popular Simple Rules ultrasound test for ovarian cancer.
Given to the importance of improved cancer predictors, the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) has established first-of-its-kind guidelines for the practice of precision medicine.
- Novel Procedure Improves Staging of Lymph Nodes in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Early Onset of Everolimus Adverse Events Requires Thorough Patient Education
- Chemotherapy-related Bone Loss in Children With ALL Occurs Earlier Than Previously Assumed
- Data Analysis Shows 8-week Chemoradiotherapy-to-Surgery Timeline Achieves Optimal Tumor Response
- Earlier and More Frequent Tanning Bed Use by Women Associated With Melanoma Incidence and Age at Diagnosis
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with prominent bone involvement in a 13-year-old boy
- Inferior Outcomes for African Americans With Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- First-line Afatinib Benefits Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastases
- Basic Research Data Pivotal for First FDA Approval of Immunotherapy for Pediatric Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer or Thyroid Cancer Higher Following a Diagnosis of the Other Cancer Type
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|