ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
Researchers conducted a systematic literature search to identify studies investigating the effectiveness of preoperative exercise on outcomes among oncology patients undergoing surgery.
A review of management approaches to Hodgkin lymphoma in Europe vs the United States/North America demonstrates that although some differences exist, worldwide studies that would enhance patient outcomes are feasible.
Results of a triple-blind study demonstrate effectiveness of zinc sulfate in preventing chemotherapy-induced mucositis or reducing its incidence and severity in patients with leukemia receiving chemotherapy.
A report from a phase 3 study on the 5-year failure-free survival of women with endometrial cancer treated with radiation therapy alone vs chemoradiotherapy plus adjuvant chemotherapy.
Long-distance travel was more strongly associated with definitive prostate SBRT use, researchers found.
Most centers reported having no sexual aids available for patients, according to researchers.
This phase 2 study sought to determine whether concurrent pantoprazole would improve cisplatin-induced ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity in younger patients with osteosarcoma.
1. Phase 2, open-label study results suggest that treatment-free remission (TFR) of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) for ≥48 weeks can be reached by over half of patients who have reached deep molecular response (DMR) after ceasing second-line nilotinib treatment. 2. The authors suggest that for patients who do not reach sustained DMR with imatinib, changing 
Publication of the JNC 8 introduces a lower threshold for initiating hypertension treatment during cancer therapy.
Researchers conducted a multivariate analysis to determine the factors that contribute to employment participation among women with early-stage breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|