ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
The clinical course of a patient with polycythemia vera and proteinuria whose biopsy lead to a diagnosis of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is described.
Epidemiologic study reveals the impact of cancer and its treatment on diet quality among adult survivors of childhood cancers.
[Cancer Management and Research] This research examines treatment options for teratoid/rhabdoid tumors.
A recent study undertaken sought to examine the effects of chemotherapy on bladder cancer cells and possible connections to later treatment resistance.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) is approved by the FDA for the treatment of metastatic NSCLC in specific cases or tumors with EGFR or ALK gene mutations.
Sublingual fentanyl is used to manage breakthrough pain in adults with cancer who are already receiving opioid therapy for underlying persistent cancer pain. In this study, researchers evaluated the effect of low doses of sublingual fentanyl in patients who are receiving low opioid doses for background analgesia.
A recent study examined the current economic burden attributable to vaccine-preventable diseases among U.S. adults.
Researchers examined the long-term effects of a short-term culturally based dietary intervention on increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, decreasing fat, and changing biomarkers associated with recurrence in Hispanic breast cancer survivors.
There is a lot of talk about biosimilar drugs. What makes a drug a biosimilar?
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Atypical Teratoid/rhabdoid Tumors: Challenges and Search for Solutions
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|