ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
A higher overall number of genetic alterations in cell-free circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) were associated with worse treatment outcomes.
Patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) who discontinued anti-PD-1/PD-L1 immunotherapy early may still achieve durable responses.
Clinical trials show pembrolizumab active against mucosal melanoma, extends survival in bladder cancer.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines predisposing factors, prevention, and therapy of myalgia-arthralgia syndrome (M-AS).
Risk for all-cause mortality is lower among older women treated for DCIS.
Survivors of testicular cancer are more likely to develop metabolic syndrome after platinum-based chemotherapy.
Patient, Physician Preferences Inform Guidelines for Discussing Molecular Testing in Cancer Treatment
Study identifies physician and patient preferences about information, who should communicate this information, and what guidelines should guide these discussions.
Using statistical models, predictions were made for death rates from melanoma in 3 three countries and based on availability of a treatment.
High mammographic breast density is a risk factor for primary breast cancer. In this study, a potential correlation with contralateral breast cancer was investigated.
Patients who were surveyed reported that the benefits of treatment with BV outweighed its risks.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|