ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
A new drug that targets common cancer-causing genetic mutations in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and a type of the mutation responsible for treatment resistance, has shown promising results in a phase I/II clinical trial.
Home use of pneumatic compression devices to treat lymphedema can reduce annual treatment costs.
Patients with advanced papillary renal cell carcinoma (pRCC) have shown good response to a combination of two existing anticancer drugs, according to recent research.
Oncology nurses must anticipate a disciplinary crossover between oncology and obstetrics to care for this unique subgroup of women with breast cancer.
The first drug designed to inhibit the cancer-causing activity of a mutated enzyme known as isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH) 1 has shown clinical activity in patients with advanced acute myeloid leukemia (AML) with the IDH1 mutation.
A review of top clinical guidelines for rectal cancer shows a variety of treatment recommendations.
Patients should be more knowledgeable about suspicions of cancer when referred for follow-up care by primary care physicians.
Those who have trouble understanding numbers may be less likely to undergo screening for bowel cancer.
Trastuzumab improved overall survival in early-stage human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer.
Increased levels of selenium have been associated with a lower risk of colorectal cancer.
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Rociletinib produces response in treatment-resistant advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Utilizing home therapy for cancer-related lymphedema can lower costs
- Drug combination produces good response rates in advanced papillary renal cell carcinoma (pRCC)
- Breast cancer and pregnancy: Overlapping of two disciplines
- IDH1 mutation inhibitor first to demonstrate anticancer activity
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|