ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
Lung cancer patients with comorbid conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or diabetes, had a greater risk of death than lung cancer patients without these conditions.
Higher adenoma detection rates may be associated with much lower lifetime colorectal cancer incidence and death without higher overall costs, research indicates.
A decrease in cervical lesions among young women in the United States has been observed, but the cause for this drop is not proven.
Early relapse of follicular lymphoma could be carefully considered when making decisions about treatment for these patients.
There is a perpetual gap between healthcare professionals and patient perceptions of incidence and impact on patients' daily life of CINV/RINV.
Outcomes for patients with low-grade gliomas have improved significantly in recent years, according to an analysis of clinical data collected from a US cancer registry over the past decade.
The presence of certain human papillomavirus (HPV)-16 antibodies in the blood is associated with improved survival rates for patients with HPV-related oropharyngeal carcinoma.
Can molecules derived from avocados be used as a tool to combat leukemia?
Clinical trial data suggests that postmenopausal women of above-average weight have an increased risk of breast cancer.
An increasing number of oncology/hematology treatments will consist of oral oncolytics, and oncology programs are needed to manage the treatment of patients following these regimens.
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Using the navigation process to improve both your program and your patient outcomes
- Pilot program coordinates palliative care and support for rural communities
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Noninvasive colon cancer screening promising for African Americans
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Blood test detects breast cancer metastasis early
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|