ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
A combination therapy increased survival rates for individuals with newly diagnosed metastatic, hormone-sensitive prostate cancer.
Approximately 97% of men with advanced prostate cancer report being comfortable discussing their symptoms with their health care team. But the number of men who actually do so is significantly lower.
The first study to examine the effects of combined radiation and chemotherapy on the healthy brain tissue of glioblastoma patients has revealed specific structural brain changes.
A regular regimen of aspirin can reduce additional cancer risk for obese individuals, according to study data.
Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
A novel web-based, patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) helped patients develop their plan of care.
The rates of contralateral prophylactic mastectomy (CPM) among men with breast nearly doubled between 2004 and 2011.
Prescription drug that is commonly used to treat fungal infections in lung transplant recipients may significantly increase the risk for skin cancer.
No new safety signals were identified for long-term denosumab therapy in patients with metastatic breast or prostate cancer and bone metastases.
Children with cancer receiving methotrexate had a poor complete chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) rate.
Variation in Medicare reimbursement for radiation therapy not attributed to patient or cancer characteristics
Differences in radiation therapy costs for Medicare patients often have little to do with patient specifics, researchers found.
- New biomarker in breast and prostate cancer may help identify patients who will respond to taxanes
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- New combination treatment effective against cutaneous metastatic melanoma
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Two-drug combination boosts survival in patients with metastatic prostate cancer
- Tell me about your prostate cancer symptoms ... Will most men talk or walk?
- Effects of glioblastoma treatments on healthy brain tissue continues after treatment is completed
- Aspirin reverses obesity cancer risk
- Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|