ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
Drug is now sanctioned for people who have received at least two prior standard therapies.
Individuals who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, but the overall risk is low, according to a study.
A newly developed urine test could help to guide clinicians in the treatment of bladder cancer patients.
Research continues into whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or actually worsen their habit.
Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
About 10% of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) treated with ibrutinib discontinued their therapy due to disease progression during clinical studies.
Researchers have discovered that ERBB4 (also known as HER4) is a driver protein in ERBB2-positive tumors that have developed resistance to first- or second-line treatments.
Cells that contain lower levels of protein profilin 1 in breast tumors have an increased capacity to metastasize and invade other tissues, according to research.
An opinion published in the Journal of Thoracic Disease examines data required to determine the cost effectiveness of cancer treatments.
Study shows biggest improvements in post-cancer survival for people diagnosed between ages 50 and 64.
People who sleep for more than eight hours a day are at increased risk to suffer a stroke, according to a recent study.
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- Women educated on overdiagnsosis are less likely to want mammogram
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|