ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
ONA presents an exclusive report on the initial findings on the safety profile of ibrutinib in asymptomatic patients with CLL, as presented at the International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Radical improvements in diagnostic services, cancer education, and training, and policies that encourage integration between primary and specialist care, primary care doctors could hold the key to meeting the growing demand for cancer care.
Bone marrow transplantation is a life-saving treatment for many people with blood cancers such as leukemia and lymphomas.
Gay and bisexual men indoor tan more frequently and report higher rates of skin cancer than heterosexual men.
Children living near the Fukushima nuclear meltdowns in Japan have a much higher rate of thyroid cancer diagnoses than that of children elsewhere.
Online targeted advertising based on Google search terms may be an effective way to deliver targeted skin cancer prevention education.
Working with tissue, blood, and DNA from six people with precancerous and cancerous lung lesions, scientists identified what they believe are the very earliest premalignant genetic changes that mark the potential onset of lung cancer.
Cancer specialists have long looked at genetic mutations and DNA copy changes to predict patient survival and drug sensitivity. A study has opened up yet another avenue for understanding why some people live longer or respond better to treatment.
Brentuximab vedotin is proven an effective and safe first course of treatment for older patients with Hodgkin lymphoma who are not candidates for chemotherapy.
Risk of Cardiovascular Events Higher After Antiangiogenic Therapy for RCC in Persons Older Than 65 Years
Sunitinib and sorafenib may be associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular events in older patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- New Treatment Option May Increase Metastatic Lung Cancer Survival
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Initial Safety Report Finds Acceptable Safety With Ibrutinib for Asymptomatic, High-Risk CLL
- Primary Care Physicians May Be Key to Meeting the Growing Demand for Cancer Care
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Fukushima Radiation May Be Increasing Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Rates
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|