ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
Ruxolitinib is an effective long-term treatment option for patients with polycythemia resistant or intolerant to hydroxyurea, according to a study presented at the 2016 European Hematology Association Congress.
Patients with head and neck cancer treated with IMRT had a significantly shorter duration of feeding tube placement compared with those who received 3DRT.
Continued adoption of stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) to treat early stage NSCLC improved OS and lung cancer-specific survival, according to a study presented at the 2016 annual meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Patients with early stage breast cancer who received breast-conserving surgery and were eligible for observation were more likely to undergo adjuvant radiotherapy in facilities performing APBI.
In patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase, prolonged treatment with imatinib helps to achieve a deeper molecular response over 5 years.
Patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who discontinue TKI therapy due to toxicity can successfully be treated with an alternate TKI.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society for Radiation Oncology, and Society of Surgical Oncology have issued a joint consensus guideline update for the use of radiotherapy following mastectomy in patients with breast cancer.
In patients with advanced HCC and a baseline αFP level of 400 ng/mL or more, a survival benefit with second-line ramucirumab therapy was observed for those with Child-Pugh scores of 5 and 6.
Urinary and fecal incontinence has a profound effect on quality of life for survivors of gynecologic cancers; however, most survivors have effective practical and emotional coping strategies they use to deal with the situation.
Patient navigation reduces delays in diagnostic resolution among patients with a Charlson Comorbidity Index greater than 1 with abnormal findings
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Hearing Loss in Polycythemia Vera
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Incontinence Affects QOL for Survivors of Gynecologic Cancers
- Robotic Surgery Provides Good Outcomes and Survival in Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Ruxolitinib Effective as Long-term Treatment Option for Polycythemia Vera
- Definitive IMRT Associated With Shorter Feeding Tube Placement Duration in HNC
- SBRT Improves Overall and Disease-Specific Survival in Stage I NSCLC
- Patients Receiving RT in APBI Facilities Despite Eligibility for Observation
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Improves Likelihood of Deeper Molecular Response
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|