ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
Breast cancer survivors have a higher risk of developing thyroid cancer, especially within 5 years of their breast cancer diagnosis, according to a national database analysis.
Researchers have found that a vaccine delayed cancer recurrence in women with stage III or IV ovarian cancers.
Long-chain ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid intake from fish and other dietary sources may provide a potential strategy to improve survival after breast cancer, a new study published online early in the journal Cancer has found.
Preliminary findings from the Gynecologic Oncology Group's (GOG) GOG 213 study show an improvement in overall survival for women with ovarian cancer when bevacizumab is added to standard chemotherapy.
Depressed African American patients with cancer could be more accurately identified if the depression measures used are more culturally sensitive, according to a study.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
Researchers compared tiny variations in the genetic make-up of more than 120,000 women of European ancestry, with and without breast cancer, and identified 15 new genetic variations linked to a higher risk of the disease.
Men with a high fitness level in midlife may have a lower risk for developing colorectal and lung cancer.
It is acceptable for patients with cancer and other life-limiting illness to discontinue statin medications.
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- 3D printing offers innovative method for delivering medication
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Vaccine may delay recurrence for advanced ovarian cancers
- High fish intake may improve survival after breast cancer
- Adding bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy improves overall survival for women with ovarian cancer
- African American cancer patients' depression symptoms often under-recognized
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|