ASH 2010 Conference Coverage
The impact on PSA screening and prostate cancer incidence before and after the 2012 USPSTF screening recommendations were examined in two recent studies.
Receipt of the 21-gene recurrence score assay (RS) impacts breast cancer treatment and health care costs.
The incidence of febrile neutropenia was significantly higher among patients who received pegfilgrastim prophylaxis on the same day.
Use of estrogen with progestin increases the risk of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer in African American women.
Women who have ovarian cancer often develop ascites, a buildup of fluids in the abdomen. Researchers have found that ascites can be reduced with minimal side effects through inhibition of the colony-stimulating-factor-1 receptor (CSF1R).
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Impacts Stage at Diagnosis and Fertility-Sparing Treatment in Young Women With Cervical Cancer
Both the stage of cervical cancer at diagnosis and the receipt of fertility-sparing treatment among young women age 21 to 25 years, but not among women age 26 to 34 years, is associated with the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Expansion provision.
A new test is better at detecting aggressive prostate cancer than measuring PSA levels. The new test discovers aggressive cancer earlier and reduces the number of false positive tests and unnecessary biopsies.
Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Using Paclitaxel Plus Cisplatin in the Treatment of Elderly Patients With Esophageal Cancer
The purpose of this research was to examine both efficiency and safety of concurrent chemoradiotherapy (CCRT) using paclitaxel combined with cisplatin in elderly esophageal cancer patients.
An international team of scientists has mapped out the genetic trajectories taken by melanoma as it evolves from early skin lesions to malignant skin cancer.
Childhood cancer survivors are at heightened risk of a wide range of autoimmune diseases. Diabetes and Addison's disease make up almost half of the excess cases, according to the findings.
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Yoga Provides Mental, Emotional, and Physical Benefits for Patients With Cancer
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Rates of PSA Screening and Early Stage Prostate Cancer Are Declining
- Use of Genomic Testing in Breast Cancer Has Greater Impact on Treatment, Costs
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Estrogen Plus Progestin Use Increases ER+ Breast Cancer Risk in African American Women
- CSF1R Inhibition May Ease Debilitating Adverse Event of Ovarian Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|